PDA

View Full Version : Poweriser Stilts

spookhaven
10-15-2009, 10:07 PM
I just picked up a dealership on these stilts. If anyone is interested in getting a set, send me an email or PM.

The company is going through a restructuring and will be shipping by end of November (according to my sources).

I am getting a shipment and will sell the new Poweriser Advance for $325.00 to fellow haunters if you are interested.

Here is the description to check out. http://www.powerisers.com/en/eshop/article-detail/2-poweriser-adult-model/23--description.html

spookhaven
11-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Just spoke to the guy that is now handling the Stilts. I am getting a small shipment in the next 10 days. If you are interested in a set, please get a hold of me immediately. They come in different sizes and styles.

Also, price will be increasing as of January 1st so get them now.

Allen H
11-30-2009, 01:40 PM
I just want to give a heads up to folks about these stilts, they are better than the last design by far. Also they are patent holders, others have posted jumping stilts on this board that were illegal patent violations and the quality was iffy.
these are good stilts, and at a good price.
I used two pair in my show this year and they held up great!
Allen H

NT Fright Nights
11-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Definitely interested. I will send you a pm.

spookhaven
11-30-2009, 10:42 PM
Thanks Allen for the positive plug! I did my research on this company and found the distributor which is now in the restructuring phase.

Folks the MSRP/MAP price is currently 379.00. They are going to increase. I am placing the order on Friday. If you are interested call or email me prior to Thursday evening.

I will need your size/weight you want. We have youth, classic series, and advanced.

Shipping will be approximately 25-30.00 a set. It's still under MSRP and I will not be able to offer this pricing again.