PDA

View Full Version : Nice seeing you Ken Spriggs, Chad, Kitty, Terror on Fox and others this weekend.

Jonathan
10-26-2009, 08:46 AM
Just wanted to say it was nice to catch up with all of you this weekend.

Thanks to:

Shine of Horrors, and Terror on the Fox for letting RFR come and hang with you in our own stomping grounds for once.

Hardest part was getting home at 4am to be up at 7 with kids.

But thank you Randy. Great event at Shrine of Horrors. Good scares, startles and actors were game on in performace.

Beakers and the Fox crew. Had a blast as always. Soggy ground from the non stop rain, but hey the haunts are always top notch and still love that damn pre-queue line dance. Ronnie tears it up.

On Sunday, it was nice to catch up with you Chad Savage, Geoffry Graves and Ken Spriggs at the Flashback Weekend.

It was nice not to be vending for once. I forgot what it was like to go somewhere and not vend. Nice to see you and Ken, I hope you got those newly Lance Signed items off your hands. I did like the Buggy though. Still, needed to market it as a Nightmare 5 item.

Anyhoo, fun as always on to Halloween and Haunts #35, 36,37 and finally 38 this weekend.

xxxdirk
10-26-2009, 10:36 PM
So I guess ATOLS is not worth stopping down for... :(

Jonathan
10-27-2009, 03:01 AM
That is this weekend. TOLS was too far for how late I got started. But this weekend got TOLS and some others lined up.

So hang in there.

xxxdirk
10-27-2009, 12:22 PM
AWESOME!!!! Cant wait to show you the place. Just let my beautiful ticket booth lady know who you are and we will get you in as soon as you want!!!