PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Midnight Syndicate CD?

Matt Colton
10-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Im just curious whats everyone's favorite Midnight Syndicate CD to use in their Haunted attraction. Vote on it? I would definatly have to say mine is Gates of Delirium or Vampyre

badlander2000
10-27-2009, 10:02 AM
I don't even use Midnight Syndicate; I use Virgil, Sounds of Gore and Poison Props. Sorry for not being able to give you my perspective on things

The Forsaken Crypt
10-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Hey its cool, Some people enjoy sound effects and other music composers, I love the symphonies Syndicate provides

Gore Galore
10-27-2009, 12:53 PM
Midnight syndicate provides some great background music.
So does Virgil. They help set the tone for an entire haunt,

The purpose of Poison props sounds and the Gore Galore Sounds of Gore CDs is slightly different. They are scene specific. For example Playtime is intended for a Nursery type scene.

I think my favorite MS CD is Born of the Night, but I have and like them all.

Do you remember Pumpkinland by Mark Harvey. He did a nice job of combining both elements.
And Rustyknife does Organum, Organum effectus, Darkness, and Dementia.
Michael Hedstrom www.hedstrom.net does Midnight Circus, Clive Manor which I love, and Demagogue.

I could go on and on.

Badger
10-27-2009, 01:17 PM
I'm a big fan of Gathering of Darkness...(Warning, some jackass posted a music clip in the comments section so you have to shut it off to hear them)

http://www.myspace.com/gatheringofdarkness

skullman79
10-27-2009, 01:27 PM
I was terribly dissapointed with Gathering of Darkness...sorry...

The Forsaken Crypt
10-27-2009, 04:57 PM
I just got Midnight Syndicates "The Rage" that is a VERY scary soundtrack. Born of the night is also very good! Realm of Shadows in my opinion has more "chilling" aura and Born of the Night is more symphonic. All CD's are amazing tho