PDA

View Full Version : Today In A Local Store..

Jim Warfield
02-01-2007, 12:24 AM
A woman working there who is smart, calm, religious, a married woman with a family who I have known for 25? years told me her story.
She was a schoolgirl, 10 years old, living in California attending a "Haunted House" in her school , a bunch of sheets hung to make a maze.
As she walked through this maze some man snagged her right through the sheet and drug her backwards and began growling and grabbing her.
She kicked him in the legs as hard as she could and ran toward daylight, never looking back.
This is why she has never been in another thing calling itself a "Haunted House".
Her two grown kids have been through my house numerous times.
Her one child plays in a punk-rock band, dressed in drag, covered in fake blood and enjoys mooning the audience , when he's not bored to death driving a semi coast to coast.
He and I had an interesting discussion recently.
I might have found a new October employee!
(Yes, his Mother knows about his "Showbiz" life on the stage)

Kevin Dells
02-01-2007, 09:40 AM
Most Excellent story Jim.

Oh how i do love to cover myself in blood and moon crowds! The kids a winner! Snag his corrupt little mind as quick as you can,sounds like a keeper!

My mom is proud too!! :wink:

Jim Warfield
02-01-2007, 10:14 AM
(I think the son had a little too much "Church" crammed down his throat in his youth, alot more than just Sundays.)
I really tried to quit doing and saying things simply to be in opposition to my parents by the time I was 19 and had moved out of the house.
Conversely, if one's parents were running around covered in blood, mooning everyone, I guess the kids would have to accountants to be rebellious?
Funny how life works.

damon carson
02-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Just think Jim now you can have a full moon every night at your house no matter what date it is of the month! Wow this could be great for business! Nothing scarier than a bare ass appearing at the most unexpected time. LOL! Too bad he cant work TransWorld weekend. That could be a definate way to scare or shock haunters.
LOL!
Damon