PDA

View Full Version : Website setup for a haunted house

brad
02-01-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm getting ready to take the next step in my haunted house, by adding a website to the mix. And I'm not talking about a classified ad on a search website(like HauntWorld). I'm trying to figure out how much it will cost to buy a domain name and what company to contact for a domain name. After that is done, I think have have everything else taken care of.

It's just getting that first step done, might be the difficult for me.

PumpkinHead
02-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Brad,
www.1and1.com offers a good service at really good prices.
If you need any help with graphic design ( website art or printed materials ) once your site is up I can offer my services www.PumpkinHeadDesign.com.

Hope that helps,
-PH

MMManiac
02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
I used www.pmrhinodomains.com

good company, fairly cheap and easy to use. Good Luck!

Sean

brad
02-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the info. Once I get it up and running(which could be several months from now), I'll let yall know.

Thanks

MindWerxKMG
02-02-2007, 08:54 AM
I use GoDaddy.Com. Inexpensive, great customer service and easy to use.

Kevin Dells
02-04-2007, 08:19 AM
I use GoDaddy.Com. Inexpensive, great customer service and easy to use.

Great commercials too, watch the Superbowl today Go Daddy has some new ones debuting.

Jim Warfield
02-04-2007, 10:28 AM
I have a basic problem with "Go Daddy", I feel children are better raised when the Father and the Mother are doing it together.

MindWerxKMG
02-04-2007, 11:18 AM
My father was in a couple of last years GoDaddy commercials. He's an extra who's speciality is dying at the begining of of police, legal and hospital TV shows.

HauntVentFX
02-07-2007, 09:32 PM
I use GoDaddy.com to register my Haunted Ventures FX domain name. However, I use a separate service that belongs to a friend of mine to host my web site. I'm very happy with GoDaddy mainly because of their top notch customer service.