PDA

View Full Version : Costume That Seriously Creeps Me Out

OdetteDespairr
10-28-2009, 11:11 AM
http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/iY/mrbabyman-lg.jpg

No way you can tell me that, thats not creeptastic. Be good in nursery rooms and / or playrooms could be reallly creepy in a Que with the right actor inside it. He looks so calm and content i think thats what makes it just disturbing...

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio

SomeThingInTheIce
10-28-2009, 11:32 AM
I'm right there with ya, very creepy!

maliciousstudios
10-28-2009, 11:34 AM
Man, I felt the same way....lmfao.... I seen that one a few years ago. The dolls arent dirty enough....lmfao

We thought of making something like this but passed on the idea.... the idea is cool but big clumbsy.... and the feedback wasnt good after posting a thread about it.

What I like about it is the fact that you can sit in a childs room and "Blend into the surroundings" then stand up or jump at the patrons... yeah that would get some of em'....

Dolls need more dirt... but Im all about dirty nasty things...

The dolls could also be made out of foam.... <--- better idea since the weight wouldnt be as bad BUT then who volunteers to sweat all night in a foam costume that thick?? Or after someone has sweated in this costume all night who volunteers to wear it >?< ( EEW )....LMFAO.... makes my H1N1 bugs crawl...lol

Badger
10-28-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm shocked that there's a costume out there that could creep you out J...

lurker
10-28-2009, 01:10 PM
That is a great costume. The wear-ability of it would be my concern. If the dolls were made out of a soft poly it would be more flexible, but just as hot to wear.

Jim Warfield
11-01-2009, 10:06 AM
To asemble that costume.
As I am getting older and older, I am thinking about doing an idea I had many years ago (no matter how long it takes) To create the absolutely scariest costume EVER!
Here's the plan:
I sell them their tickets, open the front door, they all run away, tour's over, no refunds.
I close the door, take off the costume.
All done.

..and what would such a costume look like?
Well, it would have to encompass alot of the different, basic fears wouldn't it?
I would also to have to look like nothing that has been done before.
Of course flames and smoke seeming to be coming from a massive fire might also have the same effect upon repulsing those same customers?
The technology to make such a fire effect coming from my underware is still a few years down the road, though.
"werq,werq,werq!"

Nightmare_Trance
11-02-2009, 07:45 AM
To asemble that costume.

I sell them their tickets, open the front door, they all run away, tour's over, no refunds.
I close the door, take off the costume.
All done.

So is that take off the costume or put the clothes back on Jim...