PDA

View Full Version : Post Halloween how did you do? Open next weekend

drfrightner
11-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Who opened on Sunday the day after Halloween? Did you do as good as you hoped, not as good, didn't open what? Are you opening deeper into November?

We opened last night and did pretty good I thought. Nothing earth shattering but still good.

We will open next weekend into November and Friday the 13th and then close. Anyone else doing this and if so what are you doing to promote the fact that you are open. Larry

badlander2000
11-02-2009, 08:16 PM
As you know, I am not qualified fully to be a pro haunter(age,investment money, personal income) but, when I open my show it will open in September and close in November. I would also like to know how successful this schedule is for that reason.

chuck weber
11-03-2009, 04:42 PM
terror behind the walls (eastern state pen) in Philly (according to the brochure)

UnDeRTaKer313
11-03-2009, 04:59 PM
i predict terrible numbers the next two weekends... sorry to be a stick in the mud haha
but they are allready playing christam music on the radio...

Jim Warfield
11-03-2009, 06:59 PM
For groups of Boy Scouts, they have been coming here for years, they camp out near here.
As long as the weather remains predictable people keep coming in November.

mindtumor
11-04-2009, 07:47 AM
We didn't open the 1st but we did have our best halloween and Oct 30 ever. We were pretty happy considering our attendance had been down. Turned out to be a decent year after all but it was down in numbers.

bhays
11-04-2009, 08:09 AM
I would think attendance will be horrible. We had a pretty decent halloween night, but called it quits after that.