PDA

View Full Version : Bus Pulling Out!

graystone
11-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I will be taking the bus out Friday the 13th ( hell no I don't drive it are you kidding) Anyway I am going over to NetherWorld to see Ben's show on Friday night and will be staying over any other haunters want to join me and some of the Graystone Manor crew for dinner Friday night or Saturday? Shane and its let me know! Shane this time!

N2SPOOKINU
11-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Shane, we will be pulling into Atlanta about 1 in the morning on Friday. We will be going to Netherworld on Saturday night. Wanna wait and go on Saturday night with us?????? Christina and I plus two of my crew are going down to check it out. Let me know or we can meet you for dinner. Sounds great!
Greg
Fearfest

MindWerxKMG
11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Some of the Nightshade Manor crew will be there as well on Saturday night.

N2SPOOKINU
11-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Sounds GREAT Kevin! We should ALL meet up somewhere and have dinner. Where's a good place to eat Ben??? Did I hear someone say steak??? lol
Greg
Fearfest

MindWerxKMG
11-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Sounds good Greg! Just let me know where and when.

N2SPOOKINU
11-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Will do Kevin! We are making a stop in Nashville before we come to Atlanta. A good friend of mine was in a near fatal car accident and we are stopping by the hospital on the way down.
Greg
Fearfest

soultrkr
11-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Depends on the kind of food you want but there is always
the Vortex Bar and Grill (http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/)

I would say if it is your first time to the atlanta area check out the vortex for sure.

Badger
11-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I'm seriously contemplating going down on Friday the 13th...

Speculo
11-04-2009, 07:25 PM
As far as places to eat near the haunt, there is a pretty good (most of the time) Oriental Buffet down the street, and a really good cajun place Pappadeaux also close. As far as hotels go there is a Marriot Courtyard we have a deal with - Click on our directions page for more info.

http://www.fearworld.com/directions.php

Of course being a big city there are a million places to eat and things to do, thats just what is around the corner.

Thanks!

mindtumor
11-04-2009, 08:09 PM
It was a great show this year! Maybe I should have waited and went on the 13th. You guys are all in for a treat.

N2SPOOKINU
11-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Ben, thanks for the info. We already arranged the Marriot but we went thru priceline and got it for $34 with tax included! Thanks Shane for the Priceline hookup!!!!!
Greg
Fearfest

Haunts of Richmond
11-05-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm thinking about making the trip down there myself... trying to convince some other people, but I might just have to drive down by my lonesome.

- Ryan

Motograter
11-05-2009, 06:41 AM
Netherworld was BAD A$$! We drove down from Michigan on the 1st and It was well worth the 12 hour drive. We where all entertained by the actors outside to the ones on the inside. Awesome show Ben!

N2SPOOKINU
11-05-2009, 06:41 AM
Come on down with us Ryan. Sounds like a great time!
Greg
Fearfest

The Doctor
11-05-2009, 08:02 AM
Wonder if I can convince my wife to spend our birthday weekend in Atlanta lol. Will have to check with her tonight when I get home, see how many wife credits that will cost me.

Hey Greg the 4th is on so be ready for trouble from Alabama invading in July lol.

May see yall all if schedules and work permits.

Badger
11-05-2009, 08:33 AM
Someone (not me) should try and see if there is some sort of central place where everyone going down to Netherworld can meet and greet. I know I wouldn't recognize anyone but it would be great if we can all go in together.

Who's going on which dates and where is everyone staying?

I'm trying to drive down on Friday the 13th afternoon and go through that evening.

hauntfanatic
11-05-2009, 08:36 AM
Hey Greg,

My fiancee and I are coming down to Netherworld (from Philly) the weekend of the 13th. Which specific Marriott property did you get for that price on Priceline? I still need to book a room... thanks!

Alan

Mr Nightmarez
11-05-2009, 09:26 AM
We are heading down this weekend - I believe (Ben you have been forewarned!) lol

And we always hit VARSITY only like 2 blocks away - best burgers MMMMMM

After a great season we are taking a few down to see Netherworld. A few of our actors went during the week during October but we never had the chance to break away.

Well worth the drive...

Todd
www.HauntedCavern.com
www.FearConnection.com
www.ConNooga.com

danglin
11-05-2009, 11:44 AM
Shane (and everyone else too),
I think it would be great for everyone to try to meet for dinner Saturday night. I was planning on going to Netherworld Saturday night as well (2nd trip this year). Shane, this can be a warmup for your Transworld party!!!!

It is rare to get so many haunters together in one place (other than a trade show), so this should be great!

See you there,
Dewayne

the ogre
11-05-2009, 01:14 PM
I'm also trying to come from the philly area (bucks county). I'm trying to see if anyone from my haunt is interested in comming.

Haunts of Richmond
11-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Come on down with us Ryan. Sounds like a great time!
Greg
Fearfest

I think I might... and my Redskins play in Atlanta on Sunday... so I'll be going to the game, too! I sent you a PM asking about the hotel deal you got. A big group dinner on Saturday sounds great!

- Ryan

N2SPOOKINU
11-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Ok guys, heres the lowdown on the hotel. I asked my crew member that booked the rooms for us. He used Priceline and did a pick your price. The Marriot he got is 7 miles away from Netherworld. He put a name your price of $28 in area 14 which is the Necross area. It came out to $34 with tax included. I hope this answers your questions. We wont be in the Atlanta area until about 1AM Fri nite/Sat morning. We are planning on going to Netherworld on Saturday nite. Dinner sounds great! Heres my cell # 573-881-7061 put it in your phone and give me a call. Lets all get together and have a great time!
Hey Ben, any chance of having a group lights on tour of the world famous Netherworld on Saturday morning some time for all of us haunt fans?
Thanks
Greg
Fearfest

graystone
11-05-2009, 05:55 PM
I asked for dinner! And everyone is going to Netherworld on Saturday! Well shit I am going on Firday night. Maybe sometime Saturday we can hook up for a chit chat if nothing else! Shane and its thanks Greg! For stealing my dinner! Shane this time!

LOL I am joking with ya Greg!

N2SPOOKINU
11-05-2009, 07:50 PM
LOL its not my fault your going on the wrong nite! hehe I would be glad to go with you on Friday but I cant get there in time. I gotta work. Either way we gotta get together!
See ya next weekend guys.
Greg and Christina
Fearfest

Tater
11-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Shane go ahead and send the bus to my house so I can jump aboard

Jim Warfield
11-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Except I don't know which of the three dumpsters I will be living in that night.
Tater has a "House"! Wow! Show-off!
Just hook a chain from the bus to my dumpster so I can feel more independant about my travel choices.
I'm greasing up those four little bearings right now!

HauntedMemphis
11-05-2009, 10:49 PM
I can't make it out Friday with my wife working (I'll have my son), but I'm trying to swing a getaway Saturday, driving out early in the morning. Still not sure she's sold on the idea, but she didn't say no.

Badger
11-06-2009, 07:16 AM
Shane, I'll be down there on Friday and bringing a few haunters with me. IM me if you want my number.

WelchWitch
11-06-2009, 07:45 AM
Any chance the bus can swing by Denver and pick us up??????? Or could we bring the haunt to us in some way????? We wanna go!!!!

soultrkr
11-06-2009, 08:47 AM
trying to get a group of friends to head up tonight or tomorrow night.

Haunts of Richmond
11-06-2009, 07:08 PM
I'll be at the hotel around 4pm tomorrow! Greg, I'll give you a call when I'm there.

- Ryan

graystone
11-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Check her out in Atlanta or at TransWorld! Shane and its a proud PaPa! Shane this time!

N2SPOOKINU
11-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Sweet ride Shane! I'll trade ya for my xb! lol Ryan, I think we got our days mixed up. Shane said he was going to be there on Friday the 13th. Thats NEXT weekend not this one. We will be there late Friday nite/Sat. morn about 1am on the 14th. I hope we didnt confuse you on when we were gonna be there. I wish you could postpone it a week and come with us. Kind of a pre TW get together.
Greg
Fearfest

Haunts of Richmond
11-06-2009, 08:09 PM
I wish you could postpone it a week and come with us. Kind of a pre TW get together.

Ah, I gotcha. I can only make this weekend, unfortunately. I'll catch up with you at Transworld, though!

- Ryan

N2SPOOKINU
11-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Thats cool Ryan, I wish I was going this weekend also. I cant wait to see it!
Greg
Fearfest

Haunts of Richmond
11-07-2009, 10:44 PM
Just got back from Netherworld. Still pumped - had such a great time! It was my first visit to this incredible attraction and I was blown away. I decided to start out with Zombie Rampage to save the big haunt for last. It had some really cool effects and... hm... smells... and it was neat to recognize the set they filmed on for Zombieland (at least I'm pretty sure that was the same - it was one of the first rooms). I even got to participate in part on a scare.... I was with a younger couple and stopped them towards the end for the truck to reset and slam against the fence - it got them pretty good!

Blood Night was next... and wow... I was so blown away. The actors gave some pretty good scares, especially the "statues." I also loved the huge animated monsters that would grab at you. The entire show was pretty inspiring to say the least, and I could not stop smiling throughout. The girl behind me that was freaking and clinging to her boyfriend begging him to take her out was pretty funny, too.

Thanks so much to Ben and his crew for an absolutely amazing haunt! I didn't want to leave!

- Ryan

Fear Unfathomed
11-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Kip, his wife, and I are embarking on our own haunt tour next weekend and we will be at Netherworld on Saturday - so how about that dinner, Greg?? Gimme a call!

After a stop to visit the 'bama boys, we will also be at 13th Gate on the 13th - anyone else headed there, too??

N2SPOOKINU
11-08-2009, 06:30 PM
Lauren, thats not fair!!!!! I would love to go to the 13th gate I hear its awsome but I dont have any more vacation days untill Jan.1 so I gotta squeeze my visits in on the weekends. As far as the dinner on Saturday, I will call you and we can all meet somewhere. See ya soon!
Greg
Fearfest

Fear Unfathomed
11-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Sounds good! If you can give us a rough idea for a time for dinner by thurs/fri, that would be great because that will determine what time we leave Baton Rouge.
See you this weekend! :-D

kpolley
11-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Okay, so somebody had to take charge and I decided to be that guy. I found a place called The Loop Pizza Grill. It's just 2 miles from Netherworld and it sounds pretty good. What say we get together about 6 there. We can eat, hang out, and then head down when we are ready. Anyone who is in let me know. I'm looking forward to seeing some fellow haunters and hanging out a little bit. It's going to be fun...who's in???

MindWerxKMG
11-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Count us in!

graystone
11-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Here I call a dinner for Friday Night and everyone decides they gonna meet and eat on Saturday night this sucks! Shane and its oh well LOL! Shane this time!

Fear Unfathomed
11-08-2009, 08:06 PM
oh where do you really have to be on sunday, shane, that you can't stay one more night in ATL? do it!

HauntedMemphis
11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Unfortunately I work Friday, so Saturday is the soonest I can get there. Hoping we can at least see you Saturday during the day if you can't be around that evening. (Looks like I should be able to make it.)

N2SPOOKINU
11-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Come on Shane, just adjust your plans a little. If we could make it Friday we would be there to but Saturday morning is the best we can do. We have farther than you to go to get home so come on Shane......... you know you want to ! lol
Greg

Fear Unfathomed
11-08-2009, 08:43 PM
YaY! Robert will I get to see you Saturday? You gonna join all of us for dinner??

HauntedMemphis
11-08-2009, 08:47 PM
That's my plan. Dinner + Netherworld. Anyone talking to Ben yet about the number of haunters heading his way?

N2SPOOKINU
11-08-2009, 08:57 PM
I havent tried to call him yet. I was hoping Shane would convince him to give us a lights on tour on Sat. morning.

Fear Unfathomed
11-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Yay, can't wait to finally meet you Robert!

kpolley
11-09-2009, 04:05 AM
I've spoken to Ben about the people coming with me...but I'm sure he's happy to welcome any and everybody. I know he isn't big on lights on tours, especially before people go through it in full operation. He likes people to see the place as it is intended to be seen.

As for the restaurant...here's the address:

Loop Pizza Grill
3537 Chamblee Tucker Rd
Atlanta, GA 30093

We'll meet there at 6. Also, I need to get a feel for the number of people that will be there. I know we have three or four with us. Robert, Greg, and Kevin...how many will be with you? And...who else is coming with us??? Shane??? Come on...

MindWerxKMG
11-09-2009, 04:47 AM
Kip,

I've got five coming.

Banshee
11-09-2009, 07:08 AM
As for the restaurant...here's the address:

Loop Pizza Grill
3537 Chamblee Tucker Rd
Atlanta, GA 30093

Hmm.. never even been there before! Will have to go check it out this week..
(There's a really good Greek place near there too..)

Nightmare_Trance
11-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Hmmm.. road trip....

graystone
11-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I changed my plans I am staying in Atlanta Friday night but will wait and hook up with everyone for dinner then visit NetherWorld on Saturday night before heading back to Bama! Shane and its I will catch the Bama Game on the Bus on the way home! Shane this time!

N2SPOOKINU
11-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Woohoo!!!! AWSOME Shane thanks for the change of plans.
Kip, there is 4 in our group that are coming to dinner.
see you all there!
Greg
Fearfest

Fear Unfathomed
11-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Thanks, Shane! Are we calling this a date?? LMAO.
Can't wait to see/meet everyone!
This is gonna ROCK!!

spookologist
11-09-2009, 10:58 PM
A few (5-6 so far) of the Trail of Terror gang will be coming from CT. See you all at dinner.

Wayne
www.trailofterror.com

graystone
11-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Give us the address to the Pizza place maybe we should do like 5:30 before the crowd gets in looks like there is several. Also this will get us over to Ben's a little sooner too.Shane and its what do you guys think of that? Shane this time.

Fear Unfathomed
11-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Shane, the address is at the bottom of page 5 of this thread.
Lauren and its read the thread Shane! lol

N2SPOOKINU
11-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Shane, 5:30 or even sooner works for us if it works for everyone else. Whats the opinions out there???
Greg
Fearfest

kpolley
11-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Okay, here is the deal. If we do 6 I can reserve a room for us at the restaurant for us to eat in. If we do 5:30 we probably can't get the room because of a party earlier in the day. What do you guys think? I vote we stay at 6 so we can have a private room...but I'll go with the majority.

Thoughts???

danglin
11-11-2009, 03:44 PM
We can still meet there at 5:30, even if we can eat until 6. We can always meet in the parking lot while we wait.

graystone
11-11-2009, 07:35 PM
I am game for whatever. Shane and its cool either way! Shane this time.

N2SPOOKINU
11-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Either way is fine with us also. We will be there at 5:30 just in case.
Greg
Fearfest

The Doctor
11-12-2009, 02:29 PM
A small horde of actors are beginning to take form with the intent of making our way to Netherworld to bask in the glory that it is. We number at least 7 and may be growing even larger as I type. Well I am getting reports that as many as 16 may have been spotted clawing themselves from Killing Town cemetery, with evil eyes set upon the town of Norcross...Tell the townsfolk to stay inside, lock up their booze and ...wait never mind the locking up of the booze put it outside their doorsteps as a peace offering thats in the official homeland defense manual in case of zombie infestation...trust me I'm a doctor!

Look forward to seeing everyone, getting to go through Netherworld and eating some pizza. See yall in Norcross.

graystone
11-13-2009, 09:26 AM
I will be in town tonight (Friday) if anyone wants to call me its 256-710-0515. Love to hear from some of you guys. Shane and its I will talk soon! Shane this time!

Badger
11-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Shane, I may call you when I hit town. I have to drive back to Charlotte tonight so I can't hang around until tomorrow...:mad:

MindWerxKMG
11-13-2009, 10:46 AM
We now have 10 coming. I hope the restaurant can hold all of us!

HauntedMemphis
11-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Ok, the count I am getting:
Shane + ?
Greg + 3
Kip, Lauren + 1
Robert + 0
Kevin + 10
Wayne + 5
The Doctor + 15?

I count 42 there, plus however many are in Shane's posse.

Next question...now that the Unofficial Southern Haunters Convention has been thrown together in one week, what vendors will be there, and who is running seminars?

HauntedMemphis
11-13-2009, 01:16 PM
BTW, I should be arriving at the Mariott at about 3PM for checkin before heading over to the pizza place. As of 15 minutes ago, the Marriott is still coming up for 3.5 stars, 28 dollars (but area 15 not area 14 for me, just make sure it says Norcross.)

spookologist
11-13-2009, 08:43 PM
We're up to 8. :D

Wayne

Fear Unfathomed
11-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Pale Night Productions will be at USHC (Unofficial Southern Haunters Convention) with business cards and 2 pretty girls, according to Shane. (lmao)

Robert, your post cracked me up. That was hilarious.

See you all tomorrow! Guess we better reserve the entire pizza place...

N2SPOOKINU
11-14-2009, 12:56 PM
I walked into the lobby this morning looking for the registration booth for the USHC...... HMMM no booth or tables LMAO. Anyway, we got here at 3:30 this morning and have already taken a drive by Netherworld and the pizza place. We cant wait for tonite! See you guys there.
Greg
Fearfest

soultrkr
11-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Just got back from Netherworld was great fun was hoping to see some of you folks there but did not. I did see one person with something about greystone manor on the back of their truck window.
Hope everyone makes it back home safly and had a ton of fun.

HauntedMemphis
11-15-2009, 09:17 PM
We ended up with quite the group. We were in the neighborhood of 50-60 in all, with Greystone Manor making up the biggest group in attendance.

The truck you saw might have been FearUnfathomed along with the Pale Night Productions team depending on where you saw it. (I think the truck stayed at the Pizza place and didn't make it to Netherworld.)

FearUnfathomed has some pictures of the groop at the pizza place (which I assume we'll see one of posted). It was great to meet people we've talked to forever, as well as those we already knew. Netherworld was a blast, as was crashing the Netherworld actors hangout after closing time.

Speculo
11-15-2009, 09:31 PM
I want to thank all of you guys for coming on down and seeing the show this year, both during the season and in November. It was really great to see so many fellow haunters it almost felt like we were at a haunt show or something. Maybe next year we can do more, maybe have a one day gathering, lets figure it out. Also on behalf of the actors and crew thank you all so much for all the kind words, it really makes staying open late worth it!

FYI Both weekends the crowds were good, it almost felt like a midweek mid October vibe - I think maybe we can all work on pushing the season a bit later? All in all it was a great experiment!

Thanks!

N2SPOOKINU
11-15-2009, 10:29 PM
We just got back home from Netherworld. Ben and ALL of the Netherworld staff THANK YOU for the warm welcome. Your attractions were a blast and well worth the drive. It was great to see the groups of haunters there and to put faces to the names on Hauntworld. We need to do this more often! Hurry up March and get here for Transworld!!!!!

Banshee
11-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Thank you all for coming! We enjoyed it too. (It was like having the relatives coming early for Thanksgiving..LOL! )

MindWerxKMG
11-16-2009, 07:43 AM
Represented in the pic are:

Graystone Manor - Alabama
Trail of Terror - Connecticut
Folklore Haunted House - Georgia
Castle Vadimir - Georgia
Pale Night Productions - Illinois
Fear Fest - Missouri
The Darkness - Missouri
Pale Night Productions - Illinois
Haunted Memphis - Tennessee
Nightshade Manor - Tennessee

Please let me know if I left anyone out.

I second Ben's idea for an all day get together next year!

What a blast! Ben, Billy and Val and crew thank you!

The Doctor
11-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Ben and crew all I can say is wow, amazing haunt, amazing actors oh and I been looking for some nuggets that seem to have been misplaced. Seriously it was a great trip and enjoyed so much hanging out with all your crew at the **** *** as I understand it this is a top secret meeting place that must remain unnamed.

Loved the make-up and had a blast in the cue line, you guys made all the Graystone crew feel welcome and it was a pleasure visiting. I look forward to a trip next year.

P.S. Where can a Doctor get his own set of Vampire brides, strictly for scientific purposes of course. **wink**

Badger
11-16-2009, 10:24 AM
I want to take the time to thank Ben and Billy for their hospitality on Friday. It was nice to meet Tim from Fright Kingdom, Banshee, and all the others as well.

Unfortunately I couldn't make the Saturday trip, but I was able to enjoy most of Friday night working the smoke-ring machine for the que line before driving back to Charlotte that night. I'm glad to hear that so many other haunters came down and had a great time.

I got a great interview with Ben for Rotting Flesh Radio which should air soon. I agree that this should be an annual tradition and Ben makes an announcement regarding this in the interview. I certainly plan to make the trip next year...

Thanks again. (And I would also like to inquire about some Brides, purely for science of course)

Fear Unfathomed
11-16-2009, 12:11 PM
I just want to give a BIG THANK YOU to all the haunts we were able to see on our haunt tour: Graystone Manor, The 13th Gate, and Netherworld. All 3 haunts were absolutely amazing and that was one of the best trips I have ever had! THANKS! Thanks for the tours, the great entertainment, and great company!

So yes, now that the 1st annual USHC is over, let's start planning next year's!
We were actually talking about trying to do an Eastern tour next year if we could get the Eastern boys to stay open one extra weekend... anyone else interested?

And it seemed as if those vampire brides took a liking to Shane... lmao!

graystone
11-16-2009, 05:18 PM
The Vampire chicks were something else and so was that crazy fisherman! I think thats one of the few times I was speechless! Hey anyone got any pics to share?Shane and its man that was fun! Shane this time!

monsterwax
11-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Had a blast at Netherworld, meeting the folks from Graystone Manor, and Roy, and visiting with Ben and meeting Mrs. Armstrong. They have a dynamite cast. Ben looked a little older and wiser (see pix) from the days he was here in Tallahassee doing Tales of Six Feet Under for WCTV. I guess running a haunt will do that to you!
http://www.monsterwax.com/BenKurt.jpg

The Doctor
11-16-2009, 07:02 PM
I so much enjoyed the pizza place and meeting everyone there, getting to talk and share stories of the less that bright patrons that seem to find their way into our haunts. Kip great choice on the Pizza place I had a great pie and of course a few cold beers (still don't like the lime beer). Enjoyed hanging out talking with Roy and Haunted Tallahassee, its always so good to talk with people who share your passion about something. All the Graystone Army had a great time and left pumped up and ready to get started on next season. I can't wait too see everyone again at Transworld.

Fear Unfathomed
11-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Shane, of course I have pics. I'll post them this week sometime.

Badger
11-17-2009, 08:24 AM
A few of mine from Friday...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/92/l_2d6b3f83b79b4bffb42ff551165bd8ef.jpg

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/48/l_8a6ac482e2a946adb3b42cd0499b9350.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/6/l_333c8403d52e48b6b729b53af42cc24d.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/111/l_3d50b36b4d4245a2afc5f35cb17d8d9a.jpg

Tater
11-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Wait a Minute you got Dolly to stop for a picture...Everyone that asked her for a picture when Granny was there she would say NO and scurry away. As for the Brides well nothing but love for them!!

Haunts of Richmond
11-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Wait a Minute you got Dolly to stop for a picture...Everyone that asked her for a picture when Granny was there she would say NO and scurry away.

Awesome... I got a picture *with* Dolly. I feel special now... she was my favorite.

Badger
11-18-2009, 05:05 PM
Wait a Minute you got Dolly to stop for a picture...Everyone that asked her for a picture when Granny was there she would say NO and scurry away. As for the Brides well nothing but love for them!!

I had Tom Jones tickets...:p

graystone
11-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Fun was had by all! I had a blast and look forward to seeing everyone again at TransWorld! Shane and don't forget the party of the year is just around the corner! Shane this time!