PDA

View Full Version : Words Can't Express.....

graystone
11-04-2009, 09:33 PM
How I am feeling right now but I am going to try. First to Vinny, Justin, Shaun, David M, Jeff, Mark and David S you guys are like my brothers and I would not trade you to anyone out there. I can't THANK YOU enough for your hard work and dedication you have shown me and Graystone Manor. I am truly blessed in so many ways!

To the workers who went hours with just a few minute break just to keep the customers happy and screaming I can't say THANK YOU ENOUGH! You guys put in 150% and it showed!

Next to all the cool Haunt owners who came out to see me and Graystone Manor it was a treat and a real honor to know that some of you came so far and some came more than once at that! What better compliment can a Haunt owner get than to have his peers visit his show. Again Thanks it was as much of a treat to met you guys as it was for you to visit trust me!

To Paul Johnson and the Atrox Crew you guys are the best and its a real honor to call you guys my friends in and away from this industry. Ben, Thank you for the great write up in HauntWorld and Larry Thank you for showcasing the Manor and my Haunt brothers Atrox.

Lastly to all of our fans this was yet another record year! I don't know where your keep coming from but I am truly greatful. To the ones that stood a hours in line in the pouring rain just to get inside to the queline again I am honored that you thought enough of Graystone Manor to do that. To the ones who were turned away at because there was a 4-5 hour wait only to return the next night I can't THANK YOU ENOUGH! This is truly from the heart I cant begain to express my Thanks I could say it a thousand times and it still would not be enough! Hope everyone had a Great Season and God willing I look forward to 2010! Shane and its a blessed! Shane this time.

beardedbil
11-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Hey Shane,
Glad to hear you had another successful year! I was just curious if you ever received an email from me regarding Graystone 2010? I know you have been so busy this season just wanted to make sure it didn't fall through the cracks... Thanks!
Best,
Bill Rod.

graystone
11-05-2009, 08:26 AM
No I did not recieve an email from you. When did you send it? Hit me up with a message here or email me at shanedabbs@aol.com. Shane and its I will be waiting. Shane this time.

Gore Galore
11-05-2009, 08:39 AM
Shane,
I am glad you had a good season.
And we wish you continued success. We hope all Haunt Owners did as well.

I would really like to see some pics of the install of all the product we sent you. I want to see how you used it all.

beardedbil
11-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Hey Shane,
I have emailed you at your AOL address... Hope you get it!
Thanks again.
Best,
Bill Rod.

graystone
11-05-2009, 05:34 PM
The items you sent me was awsome! They looked great and the way the eyes followed you was so cool! I will get some pics soon! Shane and its Thanks Again! Shane this time!

The Doctor
11-06-2009, 09:13 AM
Was an awesome year!!! Had a great time as always and success made it even better. Thanks to everyone who busted their ass to make it the best season yet. Lots of hard work and sweat went into it and it showed. I tip my hat to Shane and Vinny two great guys to work for, Shaun, David S, David M, Mark guys yall keep things going when it breaks, come out and do all kinds of work in the off season and make sure that people are blown away when they walk through. Yall make it look easy and its appreciated. Justin...quit stealing my good actors from the dungeon, good job on keeping that side of the house running. Bobbi thanks for making sure people were in there places in the dungeon. Sherry your a good ole girl (she'll get that). Vicki and Garret good job on getting people into places for the Asylum. To all the actors wow wow wow, yall did a great job this year and I am proud to be counted among you. You pushed when you were tired, you came when you were wore out, and I appreciate it and so does everyone else at Graystone. To the police and firemen guys thanks for the hard work you all put in and last but not least Ginger...5 bajillion times of saying the same spill over and over and still not killing someone...that is patience. Take care everyone see yall on Saturday.