PDA

View Full Version : do you give bonuses to your actors??

hauntedghost
11-06-2009, 09:59 AM
well, hi everyone!!!

as some of you haunt owners out there have mite payed your actors already.

just asking.. do you give bonuses to your best actors or your vets. actors??

as for me i got a bonuse for my work this year. I do make-up, sets, training the new actors, security, and scare people too..

thanks!!

HG

Mike Goff
11-06-2009, 10:37 AM
we give 100 bucks for perfect attendance and gifts for those who participate in parades. Haven't really figured out away to reward extrordinary performance with out inviting drama from those who are less than extrordinary and don't know it.

monsterwax
11-07-2009, 01:00 AM
I'm with Mike on this. We do the same thing and it seems to help. We can't pay salary because that would bury us in government regulation and paper work, and we already get enough of that with all the inspections. I don't see how regular full time businesses ever manage to pull it off. It explains why so many business men are bald... they've probably pulled out most of their hair dealing with the bureaucracy!

Jim Warfield
11-07-2009, 01:18 AM
And it absolutely ruined the kid. For the next two seasons he was off in a world of his own making himself an insufferable azz-pain to nearly everyone elses, customers, co-workers.
EGO off and running, I guess?
Then one night, a very busy night, he decided that he and his haunt-workig buddies would just not show up, later we found out they all went to work at another haunt.
The next season that other haunt didn't want them either,gee,I Wunder Why?