PDA

View Full Version : Later, And Later

scattered screams
11-12-2009, 12:10 PM
It's staying open later this year, The Edge Of Hell

http://www.kansascity.com/238/story/1561768.html

Badger
11-12-2009, 02:19 PM
The Edge of Hell is a great haunt. It's already on my list of 'must-see' haunts to go though in 2010...

Spoils
11-13-2009, 06:43 AM
Thanks for the update! I am looking into going next weekend! I must be nuts!! Last weekend we drove 12 hours to Netherworld. Edge of Hell will be an 8 hour drive for us. All worth it though! Can not wait!!!

sophisticatedterror
11-13-2009, 05:55 PM
hmmmm thats weird that they would be staying open...maybe they dont have to pay too many actors.....me and a bunch of people from our haunt went there on nov 1st and it was beyond dead that night....and there was hardly any actors..must have been running on a skeleton crew.....still a good haunt...

scattered screams
11-13-2009, 06:10 PM
I always go the week before Halloween, seems to be packed. I stood in line for 2 hours before getting in. But I have to say it's one of the best haunts I've been in. I don't pay much mind to the actors I really like looking around the place. My favorite part is the dogs in the walls.

Jim Warfield
11-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Staying open later sees more drunks coming through, sometimes Not worth the extra aggrievation.
Many years ago I cultivated a late night fan group. They would show up late and be sober! And we always had alot of fun!
My ex didn't like this because sometimes it interupted her sleep.