PDA

View Full Version : I am confused!!!

asanve
11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
When I asked a month or so ago when the Transworld show was, I was told that it would be in St. Louis in February. Now someone has told me that it is in St. Louis in March. So which is it because I already made hotel reservations for the February dates I was originally told?!?!

Dr Spooktakular
11-18-2009, 07:49 PM
March 25-28, check out their website, I believe its www.hauntshow.com

asanve
11-18-2009, 09:38 PM
So is the hauntworld show the same as the transworld show? I want to go to the one that has all the props, animatronics etc for sale.

gadget-evilusions
11-19-2009, 06:29 AM
There is no Hauntworld Show.

www.hauntshow.com is the site for Transworld's haunt and attractions show. If you look at the top and bottom of the page it says Transworld. That is the one you want to go to. I think the last time Transworld's show was in February was a couple years ago.

Mike Bizub
11-20-2009, 04:42 PM
I believe the confusion may be is that the Halloween Costume and Party Show produced by Transworld is at the end of feb. in Chicago. The Haunted Attractoins Show produced by Transworld is at the end of March in St. Louis. Hope this helps, Mike

asanve
11-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Thank you so much for clearing this up. Will be switching my reservations from Feb. to March. Can't wait to check out this show!