PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the outage...

drfrightner
11-28-2009, 09:49 PM
As I posted a week or so ago we are working on moving servers and stuff... so the servers got moved and the forums didn't get set back up right... sorry.

We are changing the whole entire website now including the forums, the links on top of the forums, banners for vendors everything. Again sorry it wasn't working but its fixed now.

The goal as I said before is to ensure the website will work in OCTOBER during even the heaviest traffic times... So some problems are going to pop up now here and there. I added a new blog to the front page only to find out it doesn't work right either I can't add the photos I have... that will be fixed soon as well.

Thanks
Larry

freak 'n' stein
11-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I've been missin my drug for a few days now...good to see everything is up and running again!!!

Allen H
11-28-2009, 11:24 PM
Likewise, I missed the board. It is a great community we have here.

brad
11-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Same thing here!!!

Raycliff Manor
11-29-2009, 09:51 AM
Dotto dat! Larry, it just makes us appreciate it that much more. ;) You know the saying, you don't know what you have until it's gone. We appreciate your hard work and your investment in providing this service my friend!

Kel

badlander2000
11-29-2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I was one of the many who were hurting and I was thrilled to find it back up last night!

Kelly Anderson
11-30-2009, 08:57 AM
YES!!! Finally I can get logged back in. One doesnt realize how much you like this forum and all the great people you get to talk with until its gone.
A BIG THANK YOU as well Larry for this awesome haunt forum!!

Kelly