PDA

View Full Version : Solution for Sparking Slider?!

freak 'n' stein
12-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Okay, so I just saw a commercial for the "razor spark scooter" and immediately I thought, SLIDERS!!! Apparently the products been out for a while, but I'm just finding it. I figured the sparking mechanism had to be replaced eventually, so I went to their website and they sell replacement spark cartridges for $9.99. Anyone think they could take apart the cartridge and make gloves out of them?! I'd be up for the challenge...eventually.

-K9K9NHaqfI

Haunt94
12-05-2009, 08:35 PM
I also saw a package of "sparkers" at academy sports and outdoors. They make the so you put them on th bottom rear side of your skateboard so when you tilt the board up they leave a trail of sparks. Although I do not remember how much they were but they could not have been over ten dollars. They would be in the same aisle of the skateboards and scooters.

Allen H
12-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Yes you can, I used them this year, the replacement cartridges last almost two weekends and work pretty well. Very easy to modify them onto a glove. I have a very high volume haunt so they may last a season at haunts that have a lighter traffic flow.
Allen H

badlander2000
12-06-2009, 01:53 AM
I'm definitely getting a set for gloves and video effects!

maliciousstudios
12-06-2009, 02:46 AM
They do work.... Unfortunately they are VERY small and don't last long.... use them sparingly... We will have our gloves out this next year AT A PRICE THAT CAN'T BE BEAT ! (or atleast not yet lol )

TheGreatPhantasmo
12-07-2009, 07:33 AM
Here is something very similar that they use for skateboards. I got some of these and put them on gloves.

http://www.taildevil.com/