PDA

View Full Version : We wish you a scary christmas

Gore Galore
12-19-2009, 09:35 AM
We at Gore Galore just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone here a Scary Christmas.
We hope that everyone had a wonderful season, and we wanted to thank you all for your friendship, and your patronage. And if you did have a rough year, be patient. Things will get better.
Business and life is a cycle. They always comes back around.

I can't imagine a better business to be in. We get to design, sculpt, mold and build monsters for a living. I don't know what else I could ask out of life.

I look forward to the day when I can show my work to my children and grandchildren and brag that I used to make zombies for a living. Everyone wants to have a legacy. And I have mine.

drfrightner
12-23-2009, 04:45 AM
Have fun making ugly monsters during a season of white lights and happy elves.. I'm sure people think we are all weird for doing this year around but its what we do eh? So get to it boy... we're all looking forward to your newest creations at Transworld!

Larry

Gore Galore
12-23-2009, 07:06 AM
Haha,
Larry,

That is a good observation. I didn't even think of that.
Hopefully, I will get a chance to see what you and your crew do with the haunts this year.

We are working on a ton of stuff. Hopefully we will be able to finish it all before the Haunt Show.