PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions in using a Mass/Bulk email software?

Dr Spooktakular
01-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Looking for any suggestions/recommendations on Bulk email software/programming. We are starting a bulk email program, but there are so many programs to choose from, what have you found useful?

Raycliff Manor
01-07-2010, 11:35 AM
We've been using Get Response, www.getresponse.com . I'm interested in other suggestions though as I haven't found this to be the most user friendly software to use. I do know a lot of people use Constant Contact and I'd be interested in feedback on this.

Kel

Dr Spooktakular
01-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Me too, I hope we get some good feedback on this question.

PAT MATTHEWS/HOUSE OF WAX
01-11-2010, 10:21 AM
They better start responding on this cause if they dont Ill be forced to post it. Dont make me have to come on here and post it.We all know what happens if I have to post it. LOL

McZomburger
01-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Constant Contact is decent- Have used it for FEC- relatively cheap too.

Dr Spooktakular
02-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Anyone else have other suggestions, I know several owners are interested in these programs as well. Thanks!

beardedbil
02-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Mail Chimp is great! I have used it a bunch of times and it is very user friendly in my opinion.

www.mailchimp.com (http://www.mailchimp.com)

They have free accounts and a pay-as-you-go pricing if you don't send out marketing emails frequently enough for their monthly accounts...

gadget-evilusions
02-02-2010, 02:06 PM
We used campaigner for the last few years, it's ok. Just started using constant contact and I like it alot better.