PDA

View Full Version : Away on Vacation

Raycliff Manor
01-13-2010, 07:23 AM
Hello Fellow Fright Fanatics! Just a quick note to let everyone know that I'll be away until a week from this coming Sunday and therefore temporarily unable to fill orders placed on my Haunt Book website. As soon as I return, all orders will be processed and shipped on Monday, Jan. 24th. Thanks again to everyone who has supported my work and for the overwhelming positive feedback! I'll check in when I get back!

Kelly

P.S. On Tuesday I'm zip lining and rappelling in Belize! I'll get to check this off of my bucket list! :D

brad
01-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Have fun man!!!

Also, I need to get your #.

Im trying to get some of us together again like we did last year at that spagetti resaurant.

Jim Warfield
01-14-2010, 05:54 AM
Just incase any of us want to go play in your haunt while you're gone....
I'm not sure I would be "advertising" this...
Sorry.

Raycliff Manor
01-14-2010, 09:46 AM
I know what you're saying Jim, not to worry. We have a house sitter at home and security at the haunt. We're also very fortunate to have a neighbor at the haunt who acts as a "night watchman" and we're friends with the local officials and they're keeping an eye on the haunt for us too. We also have night-vision and motion sensors throughout the attractions. ;) I do appreciate the concern though my friend!

Brad, I'll be in touch as soon as I get back!

I'll be logging off for the last time now. In Tulsa and heading to Nola in a while! :mrgreen:

Jim Warfield
01-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Wow! All we have here might be my Great-Grandfather who used to be a bartender in this house 110 years ago.
He was a part-time bartender here for 7 or 8 years.
I feel that you might not have mentioned those loaded shot guns pointed at the doors with the string tied to the triggers.
I won't mention this either.

BruiseMuse
01-14-2010, 05:35 PM
That sounds so exciting Kel, post pictures of your trip when you get back!

damon carson
01-15-2010, 12:21 PM
BREAK A LEG! No not really!
Damon