PDA

View Full Version : Tickets On Sale Now Check It Out!

graystone
01-14-2010, 11:46 AM
Tickets are now on sale for the Insane Shane TransWorld Kickoff Party

Go to http://www.graystonemanor.net

Click enter site and follow link to party, In case you do not know the party is Wednesday Night March 24th from 7PM till Midnight. This is a must attend event and no expense has been spared! Vendors and Buyers alike will be there the fun is for anyone and everyone!

Menu as follows

Pulled BBQ Pork Station

Attendent to assemble bbq pork sliders on silver dollar rolls
Garnishes of slaw,fried pickles & hot sauce

Finger Sandwiches

Ham & Swiss with spicy slaw
Smoked Turkey, Tomato, Peso Aiolie
Roast Beef & Boursin Cheese, Lightly pickled red onions

Wings
Buffalo, BBQ, & Char Sui
Blue Cheese Dressing and Vegetables

Focaccia Pizza

Tomato w/ Mozzarella & Aged Provolone
Bacon, Ricotta and fresh Basil
Spicy Chorizo, Aged Provolone, Peppers & Onions

Steamed Shrimp Station

Deep Fried Ravioli

Assorted Mini French Pastries

Also Cheese Cakes & Key Lime Pie and assorted Cobblers
Coffee, Iced Tea, Soda and Water

Cash Bar

Music Provided By TKO DJ'S Of St.Louis (Larry is Welcome to come spin his MUSIC as well)
Club Lighting with Video Screens (2 Weeks before Party you can log on and request your favorite song)
Dance Floor

Costume Contest at 11PM
1st Place--$500.00 Cash
2nd Place--$300.00 Cash
3rd Place--$200.00 Cash

Prizes to be given away by the Industries Top Vendors are as Follows
Unit 70
Edge Designs
Poison Props
Pale Night Productions
Gore Galore
Froggys Fog
Morris Costumes
Netherworld
Distortions
Fright Theater
Haunted Enterprises
Ghost Ride
CFX
Rotting Flesh Radio
Scream Line Studios
Hauntatorium Studios
Slitbeast Studios
Arrival Mask Company
Shane Dabbs Productions
Abracadaver
Creepy Collection
Bucky's Bone Yard
Midnight Studios
LightsAlive
Jakeprints

and several others.Before the show I will list everyone that has donated as there are several more.

This a must attend event for making friends and catching up with old friends and networking with Haunt owners and Vendors before the show kicks off. Be looking for surprizes at the party not mentioned.

Looking forward to seeing everyone
Shane

SomeThingInTheIce
01-14-2010, 03:10 PM
This is way cool Shane!!!!! He// it would be worth going to St. Louis just for the party.

Haunted Illinois
01-15-2010, 04:17 AM
Shane,

Thanks for the update. I've added all the details you've listed here to my TW info page: http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2010transworldhauntshow.php

Looks like it's gonna be an awesome party! I can't wait!

graystone
01-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks for helping get the word out. This WILL be fun for all! Shane and its thanks again. Shane this time.

Killer Katie
01-15-2010, 03:46 PM
The party sounds freaking awesome! Shane, you throw one hell of a bash!!
Makes me wish i was going to Transworld this year! *sigh*

bamasmith
01-16-2010, 01:41 PM
I absolutly cant wait! Shane has worked really hard on this.

Matt Marich
01-16-2010, 01:54 PM
A few things to add to the menu:

Handburgers
Eyes of Chuck
Contaminated water
Leg of Ann
Brains
Menudo
Tongue

Your basic Zombie Cuisine...,

graystone
01-16-2010, 04:27 PM
How could I over looked that sounds great! Thanks for the donation from Edge Design and look forward to seeing you and Ann at the party! Shane and its lets fry it up! Shane this time.

graystone
01-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Had some emails saying they don't see the party link. When you go to http://www.graystonemanor.net you need to click enter of just wait for the intro to stop then click enter then you will see the party link. Thanks Shane and its if there is a problem let me know! Shane this time.

MDKing
01-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Hey Matt,

I sent you a PM, if you an check when you get the chance? Thanks!

Allan

graystone
01-20-2010, 01:44 PM
Wes and Ken from CFX has donated a silicone mask. $500.00 plus value. The winner will be able to choose the mask of their choice.

Also Michael of Ghost Ride has donated a $500-$1000 dollar prize! Could be several things could be one large item we will see ;).

Matt from Edge Design is donating some really cool pieces with a $300.00 value.

NetherWorld is donating a costume used in the Zombie Land Movie. Really Cool! Thanks Ben.

Screamline Studios has donated several slip mask and their AWSOME Weapons! $500.00 value!

As I find out what and the value of the other items I will last them! There is more to come trust me!

Again I cant think these vendors enough for going out of their way in helping me make this party a success! My hats off to all of them and if your company wants to give something just let me know! There will be some really happy guest leave the party! No I think everyone will leave happy! Shane and its Insanly Happy Shane! This time!

graystone
01-26-2010, 08:03 AM
The tickets are selling good which show me everyone is ready for this and its something OUR Industry has needed for a long time. Also I got more vendor donations coming in everyday and I can't think them enough UPDATES ON PRIZES COMING SOON! Shane and its stay tuned! Shane this time.

graystone
01-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Everyday more and more items are being donated to the Party and we need to support these guys more than ever as they are showing support for us!

Just in....

Hauntatorium Studios

Russell is boxing up all kinds of goodies! More info soon!

Shane and its I can't think these guys enough! Shane this time.

Raycliff Manor
01-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Shane, the party sounds like an awesome time! I wish we could make it, but we won't be getting in until sometime early on Friday. We're driving in and we're going to leave early Friday morning so I have time to get settled before conducting my seminar on Friday afternoon. I'll be looking forward to hearing the stories and seeing the pictures!:D

Kel

drfrightner
01-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Shane,

I'd love to attend as well but we're coming from over 2,000 miles away and won't get in until after the show is over... its a long long drive for us! LOL

Sounds like it will be a great event!

There is a BIG GIANT AD in the next magazine for this event it looks pretty cool! Larry

graystone
01-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Thanks we will miss seeing you guys maybe someone will save ya a plate of food and a prize lol! Larry you must have some out of town work going on! Shane and its I am sure someone will share pics! Shane this time.

graystone
01-26-2010, 05:17 PM
Slitbeast Studios has steped forward and donated an awsome prize!!!

1 Silicone Mask and a instructional DVD for a total of $350.00!

Allen THANKS! Just another awsome vendor to step up for this event!

Shane and its they keep coming! Shane this time!!!!

graystone
01-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Bobbie at Bloody Mary has given a coffin shaped basket filled with" Bloody Mary F/X Makeup To Die For" $150.00 dollar value!

Thanks Bobbie! Shane and they just keep coming! Shane this time!

graystone
01-27-2010, 08:52 PM
I have had some emails as to who can come and who can't come to the party. It's simple if you purchase a ticket then you will be at the party! EVERYONE AND ANYONE CAN COME! Actors, Haunt Owners, Vendors, Larry, Joe the Plummer even the Boob Lady! EVERYONE AND ANYONE IS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO COME!

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site and follow link!

Shane and its EVERYONE! Shane this time.

danglin
01-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Shane,
When you said that you were setting up the party long ago, I knew then that it would be an awesome event. But now, after seeing all of the cool prizes that you are giving away, I wouldn't miss this for anything!

Hats off to all of the awesome vendors for donating these prizes! Now the only worry everyone will have is staying sober enough to carry out the great prizes they win.

Keep up the good work.

Dewayne

graystone
01-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Well guys Jason from Arrival Mask has donated two of his foam masks valued at $200.00 these are great masks and are comfortable to wear! The list just keeps growing! Thanks again Jason! Shane and its lets see whats next! Shane this time!

graystone
01-29-2010, 10:01 AM
I am donating a signed and numbered PennyWise Clown bust from the movie IT we all love this killer! There were only 25 of these made has glass eyes, acrylic teeth, hair the works! Price on this $400 to $500 range. Also I will be donating a top of the line Mummy Mask and Hands all you need is the costume price on this $250.00! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time!

scattered screams
01-30-2010, 07:13 PM
Just bought 4 tickets see you @ the party. We have 4 chances to come home with something nice if not at least we will have a good time and some great memories.

Oh yeah the wife said there better be lots of fried pickles. LOL

Andrew

graystone
01-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the support I have worked my butt off and will continute to gather up as many prizes as I can for everyone! Shane and its see you guys there!Shane this time.

scaryguy666
01-31-2010, 10:42 PM
i would rather have a subscriiption to 13th hour magizine its the same damn price

graystone
02-01-2010, 06:37 AM
Call them up and buy ya a subscription? I seem to miss your point unless you don't like the price? What do you think I should charge? With the rent at the hotel, food, dj, staff? But if I read your post right your not coming so you should have some good reading in the magazine that evening. Shane and its you get what ya pay for see you all there! Shane this time.

SomeThingInTheIce
02-01-2010, 11:53 AM
What the he// was the point of that? If you think Shane is making money on this you are way off, if anything he is spending money of his own. Just to rent the ball room at the Grand cost a lot. This is just like the biching people did about Larrys tour price and to quote Larry if you don't like the price then don't go but I can tell you you WILL miss a great kick off party. He// if you win one door prize you will make your money back three fold.

i would rather have a subscriiption to 13th hour magizine its the same damn price

drfrightner
02-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Let me chime in...

Seriously I'm SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE CRYING in this industry. For me I really noticed it more than ever during the Vegas Haunt Tour...

People complained about long lines, didn't like the food, a bus got lost,the haunts sucked, the actors sucked, to what really hurt was taking shots at Rich and his wife for the job they did getting people onto those buses! They did an awesome job.

Last year I had some people ripping on me for the weather, actors aren't good enough, long lines, the power went off in a section to whatever...

Has anyone ever tried to organizing buses for 800 people? How many of you have taken risks to produce something for the industry??? You shouldn't be slamming these people but thanking them...

Do I think Shane will make money on this event... hell no I think he's a fool for doing it because he's only opening himself up to be slammed for everything someone doesn't like! Maybe the bar charges to much for drinks someone will hammer him for that after the fact, or whatever.

The biggest idiot is myself for even opening my haunt again and going through everything I'm going through to open again...

ANYONE WHO OWNS THEIR OWN ATTRACTION KNOWS... you can't open the first night without flaws or problems especially not in March, April or May or whenever all these shows are. You would think haunters would thank those haunts who open for Hauntcon, Transworld, MHC or where ever else... not pick them apart!

Shane won't make a dime on this event and if you don't think its worth $100 bucks or whatever don't go...

If you don't think seeing our haunt is worth the money don't go...

On the other hand I'm right with ya... if you don't think something is worth the money don't spend it. I go to stores all the time and say wow that is neat but not neat enough for that much money.

If you don't think 13th Hour Magazine is worth 90 bucks then don't buy it... If you don't think Hauntworld magazine is worth $40.00 don't get a subscription its really that simple.

Some people said our haunt tour is too much because we charge a lot less in October... DUH! Yeah but the difference is we're open nightly we can do as many as 4000 people and we're open for the mass public. Opening for a select few opening in the middle of your off season is hard to do and the costs are MASSIVE!

I raised the cost of HW magazine because I had to... the cost to mail it and print one is almost EXACTLY $10.00! So you pay $10.00 per issue... I'm not making a penny!

In most industries how to videos or books or whatever cost hundreds and in this industry everything is nearly free but still not good enough or cheap enough... funny!

There are costs to doing business people and YOU CHOOSE what they are... don't spend $8000.00 on a prop or animations and figure that is worth it when education isn't worth 40, 50 or even 200 bucks.

People complain about the seminars they complain about everything. Maybe we need to start appreciating more and ripping less.

SHANE THANKS FOR TAKING THE RISK TO THROW THE PARTY!

Larry

N2SPOOKINU
02-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Shane, I hate to bring it up but Danny is the same guy that commented about the mud etc. at our haunt last season but bought a hoodie anyway.
Danny, come on man that wasnt called for and what does that magazine have to do with Shanes party?
You didnt say Larrys haunt tour was more than the magazine or is that on another post?
You didnt say the Columbia haunt tour was over priced or is that on another post also?
All the tours and parties that are going on this spring the owners and organizers of these haunts and events have been busting their butts all winter to give haunters a memorable show.
I try to not complain but I realize you are entitled to your opinion but I dont think your opinion needed to be broadcast all over the boards. Like others have said, if you dont want to go to them dont. Thats your option but dont be rude.
Until you have a haunt and open it up for the Masters of Horror (haunt owners) you have no idea what is needed to make one of these events sucessful.
Sorry Danny, I'm not trying to be mean just pointing out the facts.

Now, tickets are on sale and limited for the Columbia haunt tour
go to www.columbiahaunttour.com buy yours today!

Greg
Fearfest

graystone
02-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the support and Danny I disagree with you but like me or anyone else you are entitled to your opinion.

Now let me say this about the party. I did not do this party for recognition if you don't know who I am by now then your head has been up your azz lol. If you think I did this for money you are wayyyyyyyyyyyy wrong as more then likely I will loose money. The food and room alone was over $17,000.00, I have spent $1000.00 on artwork ( to show everyone I was serious about this) also $2000.00 in advertizement, the DJ company $3000.00 extra hotel staff $1500.00 hours and hours of emails to vendors for their donations which by the way I can't say THANK THEM ENOUGH for THEIR support and kindness in making these donations. Right now I am in this for over $25,000.00. This its not about me its about making the TransWorld Haunt Show the best ever. I have stepped up to the plate and went out on a limb to make sure EVERYONE has a blast. Its not for me, its for us all. Someone had to take charge and I nominated myself for the job. Even with all that I still could not get a few free rooms I too am paying $139.00 per room per night.

Most here know how I used to be and I am still that way when it comes to doing people right. I believe in do unto othere as you would have them do unto you. I have learned alot in the past few years and will continue to learn more. Even as I type I am about to embark into the unknown life is about chances you take some and win and you take some and lose either way life is a risk and I felt you, me and the WHOLE INDUSTRY Vendors and Buyers alike is worth the chance. I love and respect you all. Will we have differenes hell yes but at the end of the day would I sit down and break bread with you HELL YES!

Everyone THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT whether I sell 10 tickets or 1000 I have put my heart into this for everyone to have a blast and we will! Thanks and its Shane Dabbs putting faith in the Industry! Shane this time.

mindtumor
02-02-2010, 06:58 AM
NONE of these events are really that expensive at all. I can't imagine those prices keeping people from attending. It could be that there is nothing to do and then you wouldn't have to worry about attending something. But then again you would all just cry about that too.

damon carson
02-02-2010, 08:48 AM
No offense but if you really spent $25.000 on this party let me ask you this? Do you really plan on doing this next year? That is if the Haunted Attractions show stays in St. Louis. Which it more than likely will. It sounds like a losing proposition. Thats great you did it for this year. But I dont see you continuing I dont care how many dvds your able to sell. Im sure last years party was much more affordable. But its your money.
Good luck,
Damon

graystone
02-02-2010, 09:12 AM
No offence I have always been one to back up what I say I never saying thing I can't prove and have proven statments on one than more ocassions. Anyway I will be more than happy to fax or email you or anyone cancelled checks the biggest being the $17,000.00 to the Ren Grand if for one minute you dought me or feel free to call Katie at the Ren Grand and tell her I gave you permission to call and ask what a party like mine is costing that should clear up any of your questions if you don't believe me which by your post you don't. I should not care but one of my biggest pet peevs one which I will fight over is for someone to make me out of a lie!

The DVD's has nothing to do with covering the party are you kidding? I had several ask for them and I am delivering plain and simply on the DVD thing. In reality if I cant get 70 to 75% of my money back yes I will scale back this party big time. If I can get at that much back yeah its worth the loss because in the future it will get bigger and bigger. Again people that don't take chances never find out. Instead of being like your neighbor and being negative why not do as Larry says and support everyting.

I know you have long been a big fan of Larry's and always looked to him as a mentor and there damn sure is not anything wrong with that. Again take his advice and don't be negative or trying to disprove or disbelieve anything someones says. If you go to the show and want it to grow support it better yet hell do like many of us has and shell out some of your own cash to help make it better and grow bigger. It's real easy to talk about it and down it when its not your money involved. I am thankful to God that I am able to take this gamble. Better yet buy a ticket and see for yourself. Shane and its put your money where your mouth is. TransWorld 2010 will be the best yet! Shane this time.

P.S. Yes it is my money and I am taking my part to help the Industry continue.

damon carson
02-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Shane sorry if you took offense but really I didnt say or was implying you did'nt spend that much. It just seemed like a phenomenal price compaired to what you might have paid last year. Thats great your willing to spend that kind of money. More power to you. I do plan on spending money there. I do every year. Even when it was in Chicago. But for that price I still dont know why its still a cash bar and you didnt get a free nights stay! LOL!
Take care,
Damon

graystone
02-02-2010, 01:10 PM
I understand I could have added $20.00 and had the drink tab covered but I did not see adding the additional money for the ones who do not drink. I don't drink myself but just because I don't does not mean others don't and so fourth. I did not have the option to offer two seperate tickets. Also I did not want the price over $85.00 I really did not want it over $55.00 or so but with all the expenses it was just not realistic.They did assure me that the drinks would be better priced at the party than what it would cost at the hotel bar and what that means I don't know as I have never bought a drink in my life and don't know what they cost.

Last year it was at Jakes Steaks and did not cost anything but it was a small place and some did not get to eat because there was no room also everyone at at different times bla,bla,bla, this way it will be funner and you can eat and drink all night in one place. Shane and its either way everyone will have a blast! Shane this time.

drfrightner
02-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey guys all the name calling is un-called for okay! Everyone has opinions on what something is worth or isn't worth and none of us have to agree with anyone elses opinions. I know I don't always agree with everyone else either... but we don't have to call people 'losers' or whatever.

Those posts have been removed! I am one who believes that most haunters do NOT VALUE educational materials, events, and experiences nearly enough! Some wonder why one haunt is blowing away the next haunt or your haunt when you think you have a better haunt... blah, blah!

I can almost always tell you why... you don't value education! You must be a good business person, understanding its more than just props and bloody actors. You should run your haunt like a movie studio releases a film... it takes good images, trailers, website, marketing, promotions, pr you do all of that before one person sees the movie. So see your haunt is secondary to the business side of being a success.

What I don't and NEVER will understand is how some haunt owners put high value on some new big prop, and don't second guess the purchase but won't spend an equal amount of money on their logos, websites, or even make top notch t-shirts for their staff who works the doors.

My haunt tour is an educational experience you get to see, touch, experience, learn new idea's and what is the real value of that? You need to decide and for those who think $50.00 is too much then you in my opinion don't understand business.

How much is a magazine worth, how much is one article worth, one idea, one anything that helps you become a better designer, business person, operational person or whatever... how much?

If you ask me there is NO amount too high if its worth it to me and my business... if I can use that information to advance myself and use that information to make more money, grown my business or do things better its worth every penny!

To listen to the constant gripes about how much something costs and how its outragous... we never hear 'hey that giant monster prop cost to much' we only hear it about magazines, videos, tours, website design, logo design, seminars, and so on and so forth... all of which are more important to your business than buying that giant monster prop.

Me personally I'm sick and tired of hearing about how something was a rip off because the lines are too long, the actors sucked, a bus got lost, the food wasn't good enough, not enough or one thing or another, it could be better therefore wasn't worth it...

Instead of being a critic try doing something yourself... put yourself out on a limb then you can say from experience you know what you are talking about. Try doing what Shane is doing, or I dare you to try and do what I tried to do last year or this year. Its not easy, its stressful, and very draining to hear all the complaints.

You know haunt tours are off season, you know these are peoples pride and joys, you know they are doing their best, you know Shane isn't going to make a killing for his event, and even if he did who cares... where in business does it say you must do something for free?

Open your haunt this season for free... yeah let me see that one!

Look if you've ever wondered why more good things don't happen in this industry these are the reasons why... who would ever want to put themselves through this type of ridicule?

Some people should be thankful that there are those who post photos of their work, offer you glimpses into their world, answer questions, throw out idea's and love to communicate!

Lets not lose that vital role over our egos! Bottom line if you want to go to Shanes even go if you don't then don't.. but don't whine about it and please don't whine after the fact either if something doesn't go just right!

If there is one thing I know about haunters... we are do it yourselfers... right???? We try and then we try again... we never quit and we eventually succeed! Where we have been told many times before we can't we always show that we can and if that wasn't the case we wouldn't be here! True?

So don't squash that spirit we all have so deep down inside of us!

Larry

graystone
02-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Well said man! Shane and its THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! Shane this time.

graystone
02-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Ok next up we have Creepy Collections they are donating a body bag and one of their all new zombie heads this is a $500.00 value! Thanks Jerry for your support! Shane and its stay tuned! Shane this time.

graystone
02-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Talk about the costume contest that will be held at the party. I have got 3 very well known and experienced judges that will be judging the party.

1- Ben Armstrong owner Netherworld Haunted House

2- Kevin Alvey owner of Gore Galore

3- Bobbie Weiner owner of Bloody Mary

Just like the Vendors I can't Thank these guys enough for their support. The costume contest will start at 11:00pm so if your staying close to the hotel where the party is you can come and mingle as yourself then leave and come back as your alter ego for the contest also feel free to come already dressed its whatever you want to do! The prizes are as follows...

1st $500.00 cash

2nd $300.00 cash

3rd $200.00 cash

Shane and its more prizes to come! Shane this time.

http://www.graystonemanor.net To Purchase Tickets!

Haunted Illinois
02-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Shane, I am really looking forward to attending your party this year. I really enjoyed your event last year, but… seeing how much effort you have put into organizing this years' gathering, I’m sure that it is going to be even more fun! How can anyone argue with this impressive line-up?…

- All you can eat food (with a wide variety of choices).
- Cash bar.
- DJ with music, video screens and dance floor.
- Costume contest judged by three well-known and respected individuals in the Haunted Attraction Industry, with $1,000 in cash prizes
- Door prizes from several of the Haunt Industry’s top vendors, with a combined value of several thousand dollars.

All of the tangible benefits aside, people should also consider that this will be a great networking opportunity, as well. It should be a blast!

graystone
02-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks for noticing I have put much effort into this. I want it to be something that will continue for years to come. I feel the Industry is worth it and I hope they see that and attend this event. I also want all the buyers to see that the Vendors are giving back! They could have said no things are tight or times are slow or whatever and I have not had one vendor to turn this down!

The vendors are taking notice and I am so Thankful I have seen several of the vendors who has donated have also bought tickets. I would love to have this free but it was just not possible to pull off an event like this for free. My own crew and myself are buying tickets! But know I kept is as low WAIT actually lower than I needed to but I want EVERYONE TO ATTEND AND EVERYONE TO KNOW I AM SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AND PUTTING MY NAME ON IT!

HERE IS SOMTHING THATS JUST WILD!!! I just added up the prizes I have had donated by the vendors and right now its at the $10,000.00 MARK! GUYS IS AWSOME OR WHAT? Shane and I still got prizes coming! Shane this time,

damon carson
02-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Do you plan on printing the list of what vendors have donated. Maybe you have? Maybe I missed it.
Thanks,
Damon

Darkangel
02-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Kudos to you Shane for putting such a grand party.

Some sound like this is a new concept but this party isnt anything new didn't Crazy Bob do a party for what seemed like decades?
DA

elowther
02-04-2010, 04:02 PM
I went to Crazy Bob's and it was cool but nothing even approaching the level that Shane is putting on with all the vendors, costume contest, food, drink, music. This will definitely be insane! Not to be missed.

Eric

graystone
02-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes but its been like 6 or 7 years but not on this level. But yes he did and thanks for noticing my hard work. Damon if you start at the beginning of this thread you will see where I have listed many items. Eric thanks for the vote of confidence in me I want let you guys down. One other thing not all prizes are listed some will be surprises but I have listed several. Shane and its take a look at them! Shane this time,

Haunted Illinois
02-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Damon,

I have been building a list of vendors/prizes on my Transworld info page, if you don't want to search through this thread.

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2010transworldhauntshow.php

It is by no means the official list... Shane has that... but it is at the very least, most of what has been announced on this thread.

graystone
02-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Give away comes from Bucky's Boneyard they are donating a.....

Full size skeleton
Pr of skulls
15lb bag of assorted bones

This is a $265.00 value and I am sure will be well used in a Haunt somewhere! Thanks Linda for your support! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.

elowther
02-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Just got 2 tickets to the Insane Shane kick off party, Columbia tour and the Darkness tour. This will be a great time at TW that's for sure!

I still have to register for the show itself and pick a few seminars, lol.

See everyone there.

Eric

graystone
02-07-2010, 04:55 PM
I still need to buy tickets for the events even my own! Tickets seem to be moving each day were getting sales and I am very Thankful to everyone thats supporting it and for those of you that's not got tickets yet you still got plenty of time! Shane and its I still got prizes to list! Shane this time.

graystone
02-10-2010, 11:43 AM
For the next prize? Shane and its let me know! Shane this time.

graystone
02-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Here is the next item up to be give away. Its a Distortions Grand Paw this old man will look good keeping an eye out for you. This prop is a $300.00 value! Thanks Ed and Marsha! Shane and its I still got more to announce! Shane this time.

graystone
02-13-2010, 09:00 AM
This is really cool and we will be playing it so you can see it at the party! Given to us by Pale Night Productions. Its a really cool CGI effect of a possessed girl crawling on the ceiling it has a value of $750.00! Thanks Kip for this cool gift! Shane and its I still have more! Shane this time!

graystone
02-16-2010, 05:25 PM
Here is some really cool looking mask from Abracadaver there is 5 total.

1. Gunther Mask

2. Doc Half Mask

3. Zombie Half Mask

4. Clown Half Mask

5. Pig Half Mask

These mask have a value of $85.00 each! Larry thanks for your support! Get your tickets to the party of all parties! March 24th Ren Grand Hotel Land Mark Ball Room!

http://www.graystonemanor.net follow the link!!

Guys have I got some great prizes or what! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.

Darkangel
02-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Man, between you and Larry this forum is nothing but a promotional tool for your party and his haunt tours! Just kidding with ya! But, by now we all know about these events, very much so!

DA

graystone
02-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Great observation that's what this thread is about. Just as Larrys thread is about his tour and Gregs thread is about his tour and so on. I also might add Dark why should I not keep the word out I mean after all I have spent a bundle on this. I would ask you how much have you spent to support this show? LOL oh I will say just kidding too after making an uncalled for responce. Again this is about EVERYONE having a good time with vendors and buyers hanging out. Shane and its who ever made Dark look at this post! STOP IT HE DON'T WANT TO SEE IT! Shane this time.

Haunted Illinois
02-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Shane,

Thanks for posting all of these updates to keep us informed. The party just keeps looking better and better!

elowther
02-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Looking forward to it Shane, thanks for the updates.

Eric

graystone
02-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I am looking forward to seeing you guys too! Shane and its see you there! Shane this time.

sophisticatedterror
02-16-2010, 09:30 PM
This party will be EPIC! And it wouldnt be a good night until I have to be hauled back to my room on a luggage cart!

graystone
02-17-2010, 09:47 AM
Everyone Thanks for all the support. Were going to have everyone there looks like and ALL will be having a great time! Shane and its I will list more soon! Shane this time.

SomeThingInTheIce
02-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Shane,
It does not look like I will make it to St. Louis this year, I wanted to go to your party because it looks to be like the "Don't miss event of the week". Maybe next year. I want you to know that there are a lot of people that help make this industry bigger and better every year. Some own magazines, some own websites, some own world class haunts, some own all three but you are the voice of the people. I know you are not doing this to make money or get recognition but I recognize that you have a love for haunting and try to make it bigger and better every year for all. Thanks and I hope your party is a big hit and I hope to be there next year!
Sarah

graystone
02-19-2010, 09:14 AM
I hate to hear that I know you really enjoy TransWorld. Thanks for the kind words they mean alot and Thanks for see me just as I am. Shane and its Thank You! Shane this time.

graystone
02-20-2010, 03:37 PM
What about Gore Galore! Todays donation comes from Kevin at Gore Galore its part of their new line its 2 cool items the first is Jawless Jane and the second ia a really cool Evil Wall Mount this is a $250.00 value! Thanks Kevin! Shane and its they still coming! Shane this time.

For tickets to the biggest party at Transworld go to..... http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site and follow link!

graystone
02-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Todays donation is from Posion Props! Actually there is 2 prizes from Adam the first is a set of 5 sound effect CD's this is a value of $150.00 also there is a set of 20 Ambient CD's this is a $350.00 value! I heard them they are really cool! Thanks Adam see you at thr party. Shane and its anyone wanna guess whats next? Shane this time.

graystone
02-24-2010, 06:54 AM
Do you realize that exactly 1 month from this very day we will be getting ready to have the party of the year? The count down is on and I still got some cool prizes to list! I am sooooooo looking forward to seeing everyone new and old friends alike! Don't forget go to......

http://www.graystonemanor.net

go to site and follow link to get your tickets!!

Shane and its 30 days and counting! Shane this time.

Gore Galore
02-24-2010, 07:08 AM
Sorry Shane,
I need to explain the prop donation a little more.
The Jawless Jane isa sereved head mounted on a "Dope on a Rope"
The "DOAR" is an actor prop.
It is a severed head of your choice mounted on a rope handle to use as an actor prop. It is built to take a beating and being an actor prop you know it will. The purpose is to quickly shove and shake it in the faces of your customers. It should assist with a quick startle, or if used subtly it will then help the creep factor of your actor.
We now have over 50 heads to choose from for this prop so you can equip several actors each with a unique head.

graystone
02-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Thanks for explaining I love it! I also so love the wall mounts you guys make they for sure are the bomb! Shane and its see ya soon! Shane this time.

Speculo
02-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Ok!

I have our Darkness Behind the Scenes Tour and Actor Tour Tickets..
Columbia Haunt Tour Tickets...
And
Insane Shane Tickets....

Now I am ready to roll!

Thanks!

Ben

graystone
02-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Look forward to seeing you guys! Hey don't forget you will be one of the Judges for the costume party! Shane and its the winner is...... Shane this time.

graystone
02-27-2010, 09:27 AM
No, No, No actually its todays donation! It's from Dream Scape Studios its one of their "Dead Buddies" these guys are cool and great to sit in your hearse! Its a $500.00 value! Thanks Brian for your support! Shane and its see you guys there! Shane this time.

tickets.....http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link

Dead Buddy Youtube Video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUheQPNF-v4

damon carson
02-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Shane evidently Danny got some of Dans alcohol he gets past customs and aquired a tape worm. Hence the posts. Any way its a long story! LOL! Get it! Tape worm. Long Story! Ha ha ha! Anyway.
Damon

graystone
02-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Crazy wild black light bubbles? Hummmmm ya never know what kind of world of wackey music and lighting you will find when parting down with us? Shane and its hummmmmm what does this mean? Shane this time.

graystone
03-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Got some cool donations to list from the following...

House of Horrors

Midnight Studios

NetherWorld

Lights Alive

Morris Costumes

Midnight Syndicate

Rotting Flesh Radio

Unit70

Whos not got their tickets yet? I still got to get mine for my bunch! Shane and its I always wait till the last minute! Shane this time.

graystone
03-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Todays donation comes from Lights Alive its their FireFly 201 Lighting Simulator it has a $250.00 value! Thanks Steve! Shane and its more on the way!!!

graystone
03-07-2010, 06:49 AM
Here is something everyone can use and its gave to us by Midnight Syndicate its a complete set of 7 of their CD's also thrown in will be a couple of tee shirts and hat! this is a $175.00 value! Thanks Ed! Shane and its I am not done yet. Shane this time.

graystone
03-09-2010, 05:43 AM
Time is running out and who wants to be stuck in their room when we got tons of food and prizes to give away!

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link.

Shane and its get them now time is running out! Shane this time.

graystone
03-10-2010, 05:19 AM
2 weeks from today!

Shane and its get your tickets now so your not sitting in a room or bar alone! Shane this time!!

graystone
03-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Todays donation is from my good friends Bo and Brady at Unit70 they are donating a skined female body! She's good and bloody just like we like her to be! This prop has a value of $550.00! Thanks guys for the support! Shane and its still more to come! Shane this time!

graystone
03-12-2010, 05:47 AM
For FUN, FOOD & FELLOWSHIP! Not to mention thousands in prizes and all the food and drink you can stomach! I have had a few to say they will be in a little later. Look the party starts at 7:30 and will go to midnight the costume contest is at 11:00 with all the drawings at the end of the night! So if its 9:00 or so its cool the food will still be hot and the drinks will still be cold! So stop by if you want to come I WANT YOU! Shane and its come we will be waiting! Shane this time.

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link!

graystone
03-13-2010, 09:55 AM
http://www.graystonemanor.net

I hope to see all of my old buddies and make some new ones! Shane and its more prizes coming soon! Shane this time.

graystone
03-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Got their tickets yet? Shane and its are you coming? Shane this time.

graystone
03-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Todays donation comes from Steve at Fright Theater its a decayed lifesize corpes its a $600.00 value! Thanks Steve. Shane and its get your tickets now time is running out! Shane this time.

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link

ScreamParkBarnibus
03-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Ok, I am going to try and come up with this $85, but i will make it back seeing i am going to take first place at your Costume Contest. Not to be cocky haha. See you there.

graystone
03-17-2010, 05:01 AM
1 week from today!

Shane and its you can't have fun if you don't attend! Shane this time.

tickets......http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link!

graystone
03-19-2010, 06:16 AM
Yup Scott and Phillip Morris is donating a Mario Chiodo mask he is a well known sculptor in the Halloween business the mask is a $75.00 value. Also our good friend Tim from House Of Horrors is giving us some House of Horrors DVD's can't wait to see that I may have to keep one! Shane and its Thanks Guys. Shane this time.

time is running out get them now!

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link! See you there!!!!

graystone
03-20-2010, 06:03 AM
I have seen several say they are coming to the party but have not bought tickets yet well time is running out! I got tons of food, music, prizes for everyone and you can't get them unless you join us! get your tickets now I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE I REALLY DO ITS LIKE A FAMILY REUNION! Shane and its time is running out! Shane this time....

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site and follow link! See you there!

graystone
03-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Have you got them made yet? If not better finish up 3 days till the party folks! I see Ben is coming, Scott from Scarehouse, Tim from House Of Horrors! Eric from Haunted Overload! Greg Allen, Jen and her Dad aka Mr. TransWorld and several more! This is not a costume party although you can certinly come in costume! The costume contest will start at 11pm! So come then leave and get ready for the contest or come dressed in character all night long! The food will be hot all night and the drinks cold! Shane and its I hope you make it! Shane this time.

graystone
03-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Edge Design has donated one of their Labs in a Box! Its a collection of the most popular and best Lab dials and guages from their resin cast series! This is a $450.00 value with shipping!!!! Thanks A Bunch Matt! Shane and its I can't wait to see them! Shane this time.

still not got your tickets go to http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link!

tonguesandwich
03-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Spend money on fire safety or party... party! Got tickets for me and the wife but don't have much time for a costume... is a sheet OK? I can pick it up from the hotel...

graystone
03-23-2010, 04:39 AM
I am sure the hotel will help you out! What about adding a pillow for a pregnant ghost? Hey add a ash tray and you go as a smoking pregnant ghost! See all the things the hotel can furnish for your costume! LMAO! Shane and its glad your coming! Shane this time.

there is still time! To get tickets!

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site follow link

graystone
03-23-2010, 11:37 AM
24 hours to go and We have Jonathan from Rotting Flesh Radio and Mike from JakPrints both donating goodie bags with all kinds of awsome stuff from autographed posters to ads on Rotting Flesh Radio and all in between! Values to $300.00 Thanks Guys! Shane and its see everyone tomorrow night! Shane this time!

get your last minute tickets!!!!!

legendsofthefog
03-23-2010, 03:57 PM
looking forward to kicking off the show at your party Shane!

graystone
03-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Thanks I am so looking forward to seeing everyone! Shane and its I can't wait! Shane this time.

graystone
03-24-2010, 09:09 AM
Got a little room left for those who has nothing to do tonight! Shane and its join us! Shane this time!