PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Kruegar To Speak at Haunt X

wilschock
02-06-2007, 11:37 PM
We are very excited to announce that Haunt X, Xtreme Halloween Xpo! will be hosting the number one icon in the horror film industry at our show in just a week and a half from now at the LAX Hilton in Los Angeles Ca!

Robert Englund will be offering a panel discussion about the making of his newest film that he personally directed, Killer Pad, a FIRST RUN horrorwood film! Also he will be showing a never seen before clip of the movie as well as the trailer which can be seen on his website for the film now.

I would like to personally thank Chuck Williams (producer of the feature film Straight Into Darkness) for making this event happen at our show. Without his persistant efforts, our people would not be granted the chance to meet this star in person or hear him speak, that is almost for sure. Robert does very few appearances as he is so busy making new films all the time. Chuck (Killer) outdid himself on this one. Kudos Killer!

Be sure to get your tickets reserved for this particular room, as it will sell out and have standing room only for those wishing to get a glimpse of the movie and the star.

Take a look at our website today and don't forget to get tickets to the most amazingly priced pro workshop and seminars by Ralis Kahn and the Wolfe Brothers! Space is limited!

http://hauntx.com

TheNightMare
02-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Thats AWESOME!!!! Congrats on getting him. Sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could be there.

Jonathan
02-07-2007, 09:39 AM
THat will be pretty cool. I will make sure our team gets someone over there to cover it.

I personally will have to wait until July to Robert when he's at Flashback Weekend.

Looks like Haunt X 2007 is going to be a huge success. Congrats on that.

Ken Spriggs
02-07-2007, 11:05 AM
John....don't know if you went to the Flashback Weekend....
BUT if you did, you might have seen the photo op booth we made for the girl from Hostel?

We have to make one for Freddy this year......aught to be cool!

Jonathan
02-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah saw that last year. Sweet. Didn't know you did it.

I am ready to see the one for Robert and Heather you are doing.

Midnight Syndicate
02-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Awesome news on Robert, Wil. Looking forward to the show.

Ken Spriggs
02-07-2007, 12:54 PM
Yes and ALL of those props were real.
They are all the toys I drag around in October