PDA

View Full Version : Need help from someone in Richmond Virginia Friday

JamBam
02-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Just bought something on eBay and it needs to be picked up somewhere in Richmond Virginia tomorrow, Friday. All will fit in a large shoebox. Anyone willing to make a few bucks picking it up for me and either shipping it to me or bringing it to Transworld in St Louis?

Thanks,

Haunts of Richmond
02-11-2010, 04:52 PM
PM sent.

- Ryan

Jim Warfield
02-11-2010, 09:56 PM
The shoebox be ticking?
Does someome HAVE to get on a plane with it?
There is a box I need picked up too. You have to use a crowbar to get in the house and be quick about yourself....do you hear a siren?
Get moving! Get out of there! NOW!

scarygoat
02-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Darn, I wish I could have helped. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been able to get up there in time. Hopefully Ryan has you covered. LOL... ITS A BOMB

The Doctor
02-12-2010, 11:18 AM
The shoebox reminds me of the Soprano's episode where Tony takes a shoebox over to the doctor that lives behind him and tell's him he needs him to keep something for him, not to open it and hold on to it until he asks for it, and don't talk to anyone about it. It was payback for a bunch of the doctors friends wanting him to talk about his mafia stuff. The look of the doctor and his wife starring at that box on the table was priceless. So hope its not "real" body parts lol

JamBam
02-12-2010, 11:57 AM
The auction company has a few more days for us to get it.

Now, don't you want to know what is going to be in the box???? lol

THANKS RYAN!!

JamBam
02-18-2010, 08:04 AM
Ryan has picked up the shoebox of ??@(*#$?? and shipped to me.

THANKS RYAN!!

Haunts of Richmond
02-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Ryan has picked up the shoebox of ??@(*#$?? and shipped to me.

THANKS RYAN!!

Pretty scary stuff, I must say.

You're welcome!

- Ryan

Tater
02-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Brett

Looking forward to hanging out with you at Transworld. Are you taking the bike or a car this time?