PDA

View Full Version : NEW SPFX Chopper Clown Silicone Mask

scarygoat
02-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Sculpted by Jim Kagel. The same man who sculpted for John Carpenter in "The Thing". This sculpt can be custom painted not only to be a clown but an Orc or a Demon. The Chopper Clown will be $889 +shipping ($30 in US. $60 outside of the US). It is available for preorder, and we will be offering $100 off the price if ordered before March 9th. Send your payments to paypal email spfxmasks@aol.com with a note on which paint job you want.
http://www.fxmasks.com/forum/members/spfxmasks-albums-misc-picture316-chopper-clown.jpg

Darkangel
02-20-2010, 08:53 AM
Very cool looking mask great job.

It looks like silicone masks are inching ever closer to the 4-digit price tag! With the list of people making silicone masks growing shouldn't the prices start going down sometime soon, despite who sculpts it?

DA

scarygoat
02-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Most likely, but with this one it's not only who sculpted it but it is the chopper teeth, a new invention by Rusty. It is expensive, but it is worth the investment.

The Nightmare Factory
02-21-2010, 02:20 AM
OMG, this mask is the bomb.

Going to go look for the price now!

scarygoat
02-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Yea, this mask is going to be extremely freaky looking once all painted up. I advice anybody who is interested in it to pre-order because $100 off is a heck of a lot better than the normal price.

coasterfreak63
02-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Any chance of a picture of a painted one?

scarygoat
02-23-2010, 05:29 AM
Any chance of a picture of a painted one?

Mask hasn't been completely finished yet. Once it has been completely molded and casted a pic will get posted.

drfrightner
02-23-2010, 06:25 AM
I love buying masks for my actors ... I think when people make this masks they need to try and think as generic as possible then make it as creative as possible.

In other words a zombie...do something we haven't seen before something wicked but we all can use zombies so there is a big market for it.

A demon, werewolf, mummy, vampire, sea creature, evil old lady, clown, just something generic enough that it fits many of our attractions.

I hope to see more of those types of masks in the future.

Larry

harrishaven
02-24-2010, 06:59 PM
If anyone is interested CFX offered me a very good deal on their masks if I could put together an order of ten or more. If interested let me know