PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED! Point of Sale displays

Dr Spooktakular
02-21-2010, 10:20 AM
I am wanting to get some P.O.S. displays that go on counter tops that you can place your haunt coupons in. I am referring to the displays that you can get made with your haunt logo etc... on them. I am having a difficult time finding such products, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scott

Nightgore
02-21-2010, 11:25 AM
http://studiotekprinting.com/specials.html

We've not used them, but this have been saved in my favorites for a long time. Give them a call or email them to see if they have any newer specials going on! -Tyler

Dr Spooktakular
02-24-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks Tyler! Does anyone else have any recommendations for coupon displays or have had any success with a company for these displays?

jakprintsHAUNT
02-25-2010, 12:12 PM
Scott,

Havent gotten to introduce ourselves (Jakprints) yet on the boards, but we have done several POP displays that hold 4.25"x5.5" Coupons that a local attraction the Carnival Of Horrors used for this very application. We can also custom create one to your specifications. They are easy to assemble for your sponsors, and are very affordable. We also offer mailing services to take some of the work out for you and can mail your promotional packets out the the sponsors that need them.
You can see an example of our work in the most recent issue of Hauntworld with our inserts. We also will be debuting in the upcoming Haunted Attraction magazine. Both magazine ads contain a coupon code that can save you some money on your first order. Feel free to message or contact me for more info, or for possible sponsorsip opportunities.

Mike Hach

Jakprints

BruiseMuse
02-25-2010, 12:48 PM
We have used Jakprints for everything from business cards to t-shirts for years, and they do amazing work.