PDA

View Full Version : Look Solutions USA - Hello All!

LookSolutionsMatt
02-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Hello Everyone.

My name is Matt, Account Executive here at Look Solutions USA. I wanted to introduce myself and our Company. You may have seen our Business Manger, Hunter's Posts.

I'll be check this forum quite abit now and will be happy to answer any Fog - Hazer - Low lying- Atmospheric Effects Questions.

We will also be showcasing for the first time at Transworld in St. Louis next month. Please stop by and say "Hi".

If I have peaked your interest, please check out www.looksolutionsusa.com for our line of Battery Power Foggers, Performance Foggers and Hazers.

-Matt

LookSolutionsMatt
02-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi Allan,

Please send to mu@looksolutions.com

Thats my direct email.

Thanks

MDKing
02-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Sending now, thanks!
Allan

LookSolutionsMatt
02-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Check this out!

Interesting way to use one of our Tiny Foggers.

http://jerrysrobots.com/astromech/?m=200907

-matt

imax
02-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi Matt,

Welcome to the forum! May your stay be eternal ;-)

-- I

Grimley
02-25-2010, 02:39 PM
I met you guys at IAPPA this year and hope you do well at Transworld. I'm in retail so your product is not my cup of tea but the possibilities for some of these haunts are endless.

Lord Grimley's Manor
Lordgrimley.com

damon carson
02-25-2010, 03:17 PM
How long do your battery op foggers stay up?
Damon

LookSolutionsMatt
02-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Hey Guys!

They Battery Operated Foggers - F-07 and C07 are 10 mins / Full Charge and at Full Output.

Power is only applied when producing fog. The rest of the time it's in stand by.

The Power Tiny as an adjustable output.

I have attached a PDF file of our foggers, please everyone feel free to download it.

Thanks

Matt

LookSolutionsMatt
03-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Hey Everyone.

Here is a great video I found of our Tiny Fogger..

http://www.rogergeorge.com/rentals/items/0raltf/

It was made by Rogergeorge Rentals... but shows how small the Fogging Units can be.

-Matt