PDA

View Full Version : Snow

terrormasue
02-23-2010, 08:32 PM
I can't believe it.......It's snowing again here in Longview Texas. Unreal.

SpookywoodsFX.com
02-23-2010, 08:50 PM
We're supposed to get a couple inches tomorrow. Growing up in California, now on the easr coast, I like a good snow.

sbb
02-23-2010, 09:52 PM
Here is what it looked like in northern Virginia a few weeks ago when we got 28 inches and the it blew and drifted. This is on our deck out back. The dog just couldn't understand why we would not let in that door. The yardstick would have just about disappeared if we would have put it behind her. The other picture is the drift in front of the house, it is nearly 6 feet tall.

Enough Snow here for the next 10 years.

Grimley
02-23-2010, 10:16 PM
We usually get snow once a decade here in southern Louisiana and tonight will be the third time in two months.

Dreamreaper
02-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Just dont snow the last two weeks in March in the St. Louis area...LOL

Grimley
02-28-2010, 07:50 AM
I agree. I am bringing a thicker coat this year. Froze my butt off outside the Darkness last year. It was good the people around me were entertaining.

Jim Warfield
02-28-2010, 08:14 AM
Of my year-round haunt having ANY business, in winter, is on Sat. & Sun. (sometimes Friday nights) and this year it seems like it has snowed every weekend besides snowing a few more times during the week.
The smartest thing I did at the beginning of the winter was to decide that I was not going to be shoveling the backyard maze this year. I run out of places to put that snow anyway!
I modified the tour by making an access door into a "Dutch" door that gets swung open at the end of the tour to show them the backyard.
Maybe I'm getting smarter as I get older. One can always hope.