PDA

View Full Version : Transworld Seminars... Read On

drfrightner
02-09-2007, 05:25 PM
In case you hadn't heard Transworld haunted house seminars will be held during the show this year (Friday and Saturday). You can buy one seminar, two seminars or all 12. They run all through the day. You can view them at www.hauntshow.com

You can sign up on line...with the show only two weeks away I suggest you get the seminars you want to attend booked now. There is only twelve this year.

I'm sure you can imagine I'm partial to the seminar I'm doing, but I will tell you the seminar I'm doing will help change your business 1000 fold.

I'm doing a seminar about ADVANCED INTERNET MARKETING... I will teach you how I got over 200,000 unique visitors to my www.scarefest.com this past Halloween season.

I will teach you how I captured over 11,000 of my customers email address to help me build a direct marketing for 2008. I will teach you tricks to search engines, I will teach you tricks to increasing your online ticket sales by 50 to 100%.

I sold nearly $200,000.00 worth of tickets online in 2006, and I will show you how to do it. I will show you where to marketing, and how much to pay on line.

This isn't a seminar about buy a featured banner on some haunt directory. This is a seminar about your attractions future.

I highly advice you to purchase a ticket to my seminar as marketing on the web is the future!!!!

I think ALL of the seminars this year will be great.

Go to www.hauntshow.com now and review!

Thanks
Larry

Nightgore
02-10-2007, 07:13 AM
Larry,
Will there be any HW movies for sale at TW? Thanks. -Tyler

Jonathan
02-10-2007, 09:26 AM
THe seminars should rock this year.

Yours seems like it will be a duzy Larry.