PDA

View Full Version : Dance Lessons at the National Haunters Convention? *YES* !

TheMonsterMaze
03-03-2010, 06:34 PM
Dance Lessons at the National Haunters Convention? *YES* !

Learn how to dance Michael Jackson's Thriller!

Click this link to sign up now:
http://www.halloweenuniversity.com/professional_school.php

Now, I'm sure some of you are snickering at this, but trust me, from a PR standpoint?
You want your acting troupe to be able to dance this.

Imagine them hitting the malls in September to drum up interest - think of the tv news footage!

Every haunt should have an actor or two sign up for this class and then have them go back to the rest of your people to teach the rest of your crew.

Darkangel
03-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Dance lessons and gingerbread houses? This sounds more social than business. What gives Mike?

DA

Raycliff Manor
03-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Let me tell you from personal experience, this is an excellent idea! We had a choreographer teach about 12 of us the Thriller Dance last year, yes myself included, and we had a blast with it! This is a great promotion if you open your haunt/s with the Thriller Dance. It helps get people out early to see the performance. You can have your team do this in off site publicity appearances and parades. The Press & Media love it, it adds professionalism to your show and it's also a great way to build team camaraderie! I'd recommend this!

Kel

TheMonsterMaze
03-07-2010, 05:00 PM
At any given time during the Convention there are a multitude of things happening, planned and impromptu. What we are striving for is to build the passion of Haunting with in others as much as it resides in us. For some, Thriller brings an opportunity to build camaraderie or a ready made photo op. All our Haunts are not alike so neither are our classes. Find what works for you.