PDA

View Full Version : Help Name the RFR Segment!

Raycliff Manor
03-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Hello all! It's official; soon, hopefully beginning on next week's show, I will be doing a new segment on Rotting Flesh Radio. Jonathan is working out the details right now. I'll be taking your questions relating to owning and operating a haunted attraction and doing my best to provide you with answers to your questions. The questions can include anything from getting started, Marketing, Advertising, Recruiting, Team Management, Sponsorship, etc. I'm waiting for Jonathan to let me know how the questions will be received. Each week I'll do a 10 to 15 minute segments and I'll read your questions and, as I said above, do my best to provide good answers. If I don't know the answer to any of your specific questions, I'll tap into my network of Haunt Industry Friends for assistance.

The purpose of this post is to seek your assistance in naming the segment. I'd love to hear your suggestions and ideas! Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Kel

jakprintsHAUNT
03-05-2010, 01:40 PM
I love this name and originally wanted to make something of it (and have since learned it was/is also a band), but will offer it up for the idea:

Darkitecture - Creation, Sustaining, and Supporting a Solid Haunt Business

(maybe drop the description part...sounds more like a seminar name...)

thoughts?

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Allen H
03-05-2010, 02:01 PM
I like Darkitecture alot,
I also like Behind the Sceams as the segment focuses on the business as opposed to the show portion.
Or
Running the Scream Machine
Without getting to wordy thats all I have for now.
Allen H

Raycliff Manor
03-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks guys! You're doing better than I am. I'll share both of these with Jonathan! Anyone else???

Kel

Tater
03-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Building with Blood

Just thought of that for ya Kelly

Jonathan
03-06-2010, 07:01 AM
Keep, the names coming. Kel I will call you. I like all of them so far.

graystone
03-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Good luck sounds like its going to be informative! Shane and its I will check it out! Shane this time.

Raycliff Manor
03-07-2010, 08:46 AM
Anyone else want to toss your ideas in? Thanks again to those who have participated!

Kel

scaryguy666
03-07-2010, 10:27 PM
What would Greg Allen do?

Tater
03-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Danny
Why do you feel the need to continously attack Greg Allen...on a thread thats has nothing to do with Greg Allen....If you have beef with the man then so be it but Im sick of seeing you attack the poor guy every damn chance you get!

Kelly...Sorry for posting this on your thread buddy but it needs to stop its really getting old how he attacks Greg

scaryguy666
03-07-2010, 10:38 PM
How is this a attack? If anything this is a compliment. Kelly and Greg are brother's. I am just trying to help him out. Kelly is always asking questions on the haunt forum.

Granny need's to get ready for nanny at T.W.

Raycliff Manor
03-10-2010, 03:31 PM
There's still time to provide your input and ideas for naming the segment! Also, if you have any questions you'd like to toss in the hat, please email them to me at kelly@hauntbook.com I'm looking forward to getting this segment started and, with your feedback, and input making it something interesting, educational and fun!

Kel

VSneader2
03-10-2010, 03:43 PM
The business side doesnt have to be scary, Kinda wordy but it works.

SinisterControls
03-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Darkitecture is in use by Distortions Unlimited.

Scott

Raycliff Manor
03-15-2010, 09:08 AM
Hello Fellow Fright Friends! (Now say it 3 times fast!). If you heard my introduction on the latest Rotting Flesh Radio podcast, then you know that the weekly segment I'll be doing will be providing answers to your haunt related questions. If you have specific questions related to getting started in the haunt industry or you are already a haunt owner and you have questions related to operations, such as recruiting, management, safety, marketing, sponsorships, etc., please email me your questions to either info@raycliffmanor.com or kelly@hauntbook.com

I can't promise to get to all questions, but I'll do my best! I'm also still looking for suggestions on the name of the segment that I can share with Jonathan and the rest of the RFR Casket Crew. It's my sincere desire to provide this segment as a way of paying forward the kindness that has been shown me in this industry so I really appreciate your participation in helping me help you! Thanks and see you at TW!!!

Kel

Tater
03-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Hey Kelly What did you end up naming it

Jonathan
03-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Guess Tater stopped listening otherwise he'd know.

Tater
03-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Hey forgive me! ive been busy so I missed a week...dont hold that against me JJ

Raycliff Manor
03-17-2010, 12:49 PM
LOL Jonathan is just teasing you Tater! On the last show I requested listeners email their ideas and suggestions for the name. I'm still taking suggestions so anyone wanting to do so can email me at kelly@hauntbook.com

I'm also still taking suggestions for questions to address on the show. I'm going to be working on the next segment later today so get me your suggestions ASAP if you want them to be considered for the next show! ;)

Thanks for those who have already participated!

Kel

FEAR ASYLUM
03-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Raycliff 's rant thiought youd like this one kel

FEAR ASYLUM
03-17-2010, 01:16 PM
Or the reapers remedy