PDA

View Full Version : Transworld questions

brad
02-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Just 2 questions for you guys.

1.What and where will the Haunters pavilion be located this year. I was there last year but don't recall a haunters pavilion.

2.I know that the Crown Plaza bar is the place to be for all us haunters at night, but what nights will everyone be there. I tried to go last year for a get-together, but it really didnt work for me.

gadget-evilusions
02-12-2007, 10:26 AM
The haunters pavilion isnt a pavilion, it is where they had all the tshirts, posters, and stuff displayed, and where they did the contests, right by the food on the second floor.

xxxdirk
02-12-2007, 11:13 AM
LOL someone else that was confused by the term "Pavillion" too huh? Good, glad I was not the only one looking for a pavillion area. Yep, the "Pavillion" is just a section of the haunt show area where they have the tee shirts, posters and stuff

As far as the Crowne bar, you will find haunters there almost every night, but of course, Fri & Saturday are the big nights and it always seems, as with most bars, most people start showing up around 10ish...

Ron

Jim Warfield
02-12-2007, 11:19 AM
..and some of them have never left the bar since last transworld?
now THAT is "Haunting" something!

brad
02-12-2007, 11:31 AM
That's right Jim!!
OK, I hope I can be at the bar on either night. We'll see!
Well I'm glad I didn't miss the "pavilion" last year. I looked all over for that damn thing! :)

And what about auctions, I heard from someone that there are auctions there, with stuff that's pretty good, and cheap too.

bodybagging
02-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Brad be sure to locate the pavillion between 1130- 1245 0n friday, we will be doing a DEMO on HauntFX makeup