PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat Studios

zephro
03-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Hello fellow Haunters. I wanted to tell you about our mask company, Trick or Treat Studios.

We are dedicated to bringing back the retro look and feel from the golden age mask making with high quality, affordable latex Halloween masks. With over 40-years combined experience and led by Nightowl legend Justin Mabry, our creative team includes the hottest artists from the independent mask making community.

The response from our showing at the 2010 Halloween and Costume Show was tremendous and the buzz is growing. Trick or Treat Studios was recently featured in Horror Hound Magazine, on Rotting Flesh Radio, and on countless horror sites and forums across the web. We’re running advertisements in Fangoria, Rue Morgue, and Horror Hound magazines and we’ll be a featured exhibitor at the 15th Annual Halloween and Attractions Show in St. Louis, so make sure to stop by booth #807 and add us to your Haunt.

We're currently taking orders now and building our initial inventory. The first wave of masks will ship in August, so if you want one of the first waves of masks for your Haunt, order now at www.trickortreatstudios.com.

Thanks for the support,
Chris
www.trickortreatstudios.com

Gore Galore
03-15-2010, 06:38 PM
I met Chris at the Halloween Party show, and got to see their first line first hand. You can't beat these masks for the money.
I also know the artists and you can expect great quality work to come out of this company.

Allen H
03-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Looking good guys cant wait to see you at the show.

zephro
03-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing you in St. Louis, booth 807 :)

Make sure to say hi.

Chris

Jonathan
03-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Great products man.

I really enjoyed having you all stop on Rotting Flesh Radio this week as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at TW.

simplesdmny
03-16-2010, 04:52 AM
Great products line ! I like them and have to make a choice as to the one I want to buy

zephro
03-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Great products man.

I really enjoyed having you all stop on Rotting Flesh Radio this week as well.

Looking forward to seeing you at TW.

Thanks Jonathan, it was a blast. Really appreciate you having us on and please make sure to stop by the booth at the Attractions Show next week.

Chris
www.trickortreatstudios.com

Front Yard Fright
03-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Great lineup! Can't wait to see you at the show!
:).

SomeThingInTheIce
03-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Nice, your masks on your web site takes me back to being a kid, old school, I like it!

zephro
03-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Nice, your masks on your web site takes me back to being a kid, old school, I like it!

That was the whole goal behind our company, we wanted to be a throw back to the masks we liked when we were kids, which for me was about thirty years ago :) Boy I'm I getting old :(

Make sure to stop by the booth guys, I promise you'll be blown away when you see the production pieces.

Chris