PDA

View Full Version : Tranworld Seminars

milkunits
02-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Quick question for a noobie at this Transworld experience.

Is it possible to register or pay to attend seminars at the convention? I see a few I am interested in, but want maximum time to blow my wad of cash :)

Thanks in advance!

drfrightner
02-13-2007, 03:37 AM
I think you can, I'm nearly sure! But not positive. You should go to www.hauntshow.com and see or call them.

I can find out.

Larry

milkunits
02-13-2007, 02:46 PM
I did not see it mentioned on the hauntshow site. If you find out, you may want to post it on here so that others in my same dillema can sport the $$$ when they get there :)

There is a good lineup of seminars! I think it will be a matter of what I am doing when I am there that could lead me to go sit down and take in a few of the seminars. I just do not want to comit prior to seeing the tradeshow floor.

Hope that explains some deciding factors for me and maybe others.

Thanks again!

Jim Warfield
02-13-2007, 04:15 PM
It usually has alot of carpet all over it, you won't get to see much of the floor.
"Tracking" somebody?
Look down long enough and you might pick up a trail, trail of fresh manure just off the country boots.
I kind of have a hankering for some sweet cow manure smell, hog, you can keep that!

MidnightEvil
02-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Hey milkunits

This is from the www.hauntshow.com website HAUNT SEMINAR REGISTRATION page.

Walk-in registrations will be available as space permits; please note the following on-site registration fees:
One or Two Seminars: $60 each
Three or More Seminars: $50 each
All Seminars, per Day: $275

Hope this helps

Jim Warfield
02-14-2007, 12:33 AM
So now Transworld is compeating with themselves? Offering seminars all during the two busiest show days?
Or are they really compeating with the venders they sold space to?
"HHHHMMM??"

milkunits
02-14-2007, 10:22 AM
You mean I got to read :)

As for the show room floor, I am really excited to see the texture and tweed. My favorite showroom floors are those infested with cockroaches like that hotel I stayed in Yugoslavia when I was on the hockey team there. I was the dumb puck! How could I miss that on the hauntshow webpage :(

Now Jim, do you think Transworld bottles up fibers of the showroom floor for souvenirs and then has Dee Snider autograph them? Maybe it is a fiber of the floor that Elivira walked on.

I hope so, that would look good in my collection!

Jim Warfield
02-14-2007, 05:37 PM
No! MY COLLECTION!
Right beside my Celebrity Booger Collection, featuring this month's pick!
Pick'n and grinning at The Ravens Grin Inn!

Raycliff Manor
02-14-2007, 05:50 PM
There are 4 of us coming up to TW, but we're only taking 2 seminars each. We figured we can all take notes and share with eachother back at home. :wink:

Kel

Jim Warfield
02-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Kelly, After reading about your note-sharing plans I can see why the Tower of Babel happend!
If the entrance to those seminairs sends you walking up a never-ending spiral ramp, watch out!
Bring a crash helmet and a parachute!