PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Look?

beardedbil
03-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Is it my Firefox or did the forums change to the new look again? They are soooo SLOW... is it me or is any one else experiencing this? Thanks!

ClusterOne
03-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Super slow....took me like 5 minutes just to open it and look at this one post...I will check back in a week, hopefully it will go back to the way it was.

-Joel-

drfrightner
03-18-2010, 12:08 AM
We are fixing it. Sorry for what has happened. It wasn't suppose to go live it had bugs and isn't ready. Again very sorry.

Larry

beardedbil
03-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Hey Larry, Any chance when the news forums come online we will have the "New" button up top like in the old forums... ? Just a suggestion! Thanks again.
Bill

freak 'n' stein
03-18-2010, 11:20 AM
I didn't have any problems out of it. I just hated how "far away" everything looked. The "old" forum look fit my screen, as the new one was a bit zoomed out. It wasn't ATROCIOUS, however, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." LOL. Hopefully all the bugs will be fixed when it does go live again.

drfrightner
03-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Yes we took away the new one until the bugs can be worked out and yes I know how important the NEW button is we'll fix it ... I promise. Larry

Allen H
03-18-2010, 05:35 PM
This is going to sound odd, but this forum is a big deal to me. It is a community who understands the challenges that I face in my work, and a community of friends as well. I see it every day and its a part of my life. I think we all get upset when we think of changes because we feel that someone is messing with our friend.
Im really glad to have this forum and the friends I have made on it. Larry thanks for all the hard work. It is appreciated.
Allen H