PDA

View Full Version : Transworld..Not Going get all the details!

Tater
03-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey Yall

I know this is some sort of Fad but everyone thats going to transworld should list there Twitter account so the people who arent going can see everything we are doing and whats going on at the show.

My Twitter is

Twitter.com/teightr

And for total randomness and what Granny is thinking her twitter is

Twitter.com/GrannysMouth

Anyone else wanna get help out the masses?

scaryguy666
03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
I will take pics and try to email tem to you.So you can maybe put them up. That's if you want?

brad
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Mine is twitter,com/ultimatefear

zephro
03-21-2010, 09:47 PM
Ours is trickortreatstu

I'll send you a few Tweets from the Trick or Treat Studios booth.

Chris

SpookywoodsFX.com
03-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Tater, how-bout you just set up a live streaming feed cam for us. ;)
That way we won't miss a thing!!

Tater
03-21-2010, 11:30 PM
I will take some videos...as for the Cam...Might be a possiblity..Any vendor wanna have a cam in there booth?

SpookywoodsFX.com
03-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Seriously, that would be a really cool thing to do!

I will take some videos...as for the Cam...Might be a possiblity..Any vendor wanna have a cam in there booth?

Barry
03-22-2010, 06:27 AM
I will be tweeting from the booth with some give-a-ways:

twitter.com/midwesthaunters

Haunted Illinois
03-22-2010, 06:59 AM
http://twitter.com/hauntedillinois

Gore Galore
03-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Tater,
We have a sky mount for a cam if you wanted to put one in our booth. Our blood splat is 15' in the air.
How cool would it be to mount a cam up on the lift to view some of the show floor.

xxxdirk
03-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Just curious about your experience with Twitter. I think it is stupid and just a fad? My wife rcently set up both a twitter account and a facebook for her new company. Both were set up on the same day and so far she has 90 fans on face book, and only 5 on twitter, even though she spends the same amount of time on both....

ClusterOne
03-22-2010, 09:03 AM
I think Twitter is great, I have been using it for almost 2 years now.

I do have a newer account for the haunt, feel free to add me to get my updates from the show.

www.twitter.com/heartstoppers

-Joel-

Tater
03-22-2010, 09:36 AM
That would be Awesome Kevin...But im trying to figure out how we would do it. Through a Webcam but how do we get the cam to the people and how do we get a laptop 15 feet in the air

damon carson
03-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Hmmm lets figure this one out??? Maybe a tripod? For starters. Camera mount? Brackets or velcro? Longenough cord for it to reach a laptop? Wi-fi? Live feed through Gore Galore website?
Damon

Gore Galore
03-22-2010, 09:58 AM
I am willing to host the webcam, but I know nothing about it.

sophisticatedterror
03-22-2010, 10:12 AM
you could set up a yahoo messenger account and just have your cam open so anyone can view...then post the screen name and all people would have to do is type the name into their messenger and view the webcam...idk maybe that would work

Kale

SpookywoodsFX.com
03-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Idk, the Yahoo thing might work. There is a website called justintv.com .in the entertainment section there are some great channels to watch but in the social section its all live feeds. Check it out, it might tell you how to connect to the world! This might be a great thing, who knows?! Tater, you can call me if/when you connect it there and I'll help you point it in the right direction.

Moxley Manor
03-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Our twitter account is listed below. I am going to be posted pictures on our facebook account.

Nightgore
03-22-2010, 11:49 AM
We'll be reporting from the show.... news, pics, videos... EVERYTHING!! You can follow us at: http://www.twitter.com/thescreampark

See everybody at the show!

-Tyler

jakprintsHAUNT
03-22-2010, 12:05 PM
You might be able to even do something like stickam.com. And anyone tech savvy could prolly rig up a nomad cam or something to their shoulder and it could be a live walking view of the show? Or do they make wireless long range webcams yet? A bit over the top, but doable.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Tater
03-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Dont worry yall we will figure something out...Im headed that way early in the morn so Hopefully see yall soon

bhays
03-23-2010, 09:25 PM
I will be posting updates from Transworld on Friday and HorrorHound Weekend where we have a booth on Saturday and Sunday... I promise to get you a pic of Elvira... lol

twitter.com/fearfair

bhays
03-23-2010, 09:26 PM
I know Scott Simmons from Scarehouse will have tons of updates as well...

http://twitter.com/scarehousescott

Badger
03-24-2010, 08:17 AM
Since everyone else is doing it, I thought I'd throw my account out here and see if anyone is interested.

http://twitter.com/PsychoBadger

Even though I won't be there, I'm running a TW special on actor training and/or voicework. Drop me a line for details.

Y'all have a great time and we'll try to hold the fort down in your absence...

mommied
03-24-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm with Badger... why not join in and give my Twitter too. If you want to read me gripe about not being able to go, you can visit:

http://twitter.com/mommied

Hope everyone has fun. I'll be busy throwing lawn darts at the neighbor this weekend.

Your Queen of All Media,

Mommie D

BruiseMuse
03-25-2010, 08:21 AM
I'll be there and posting plenty of photos:

www.twitter.com/bansheette
www.facebook.com/bansheette

LightsAlive
03-25-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm posting to Twitter from the show, plus it's cross-linked to our
MySpace page, so tweets appear there too. And I'm posting to Facebook, too.

www.twitter.com/LightsAlive

Steve
Lights Alive
www.lights-alive.com