PDA

View Full Version : It's all coming together....

PumpkinHead
02-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey All,
My preperations for exhibiting at HauntX are all coming together. I should be receiving my business cards and 4,000 post cards any day now and I sent several banners to be printed today. Here is a sneak preview of what they will look like together.

http://www.hauntgraphics.com/banners.jpg

Just as a note, each banner will be 4 feet wide, the whole display is 12 feet wide and about 7 and a half feet tall.

Happy Haunting,
-PH

Empressnightshade
02-14-2007, 07:54 AM
Who's doing your printing for you?

PumpkinHead
02-14-2007, 07:56 AM
www.overnightprints.com is doing the postcards. I am getting the signs printed at a place that has a giant (72") wide format printer.
-PH

Empressnightshade
02-14-2007, 07:59 AM
www.overnightprints.com is doing the postcards. I am getting the signs printed at a place that has a giant (72") wide format printer.
-PH
Are your signs being printed locally or is it online? I had a bad experience with Overnight Prints. Took them forever to get my order out, so I canceled. Hope your experience is better because you're doing a great job! :)

PumpkinHead
02-14-2007, 08:12 AM
Signs are local. Thanks for the heads up on overnight prints, I will ask them about the progress on my orders today, They are only 40 minutes away from here so I can pick them up if it comes to it.
-PH

Nightgore
02-14-2007, 10:00 AM
PH,
If you don't mind me asking where did you get the banners printed? How much did they cost? Is there any contact info for the printer?

Thanks man. -Tyler

dr0zombie
02-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Good luck with the exhibit at HauntX.... Just to add all the work you have done for us has been great!!! THANKS!!!!

MindWerxKMG
02-14-2007, 10:08 AM
I had a great experience with Overnight Prints. They printed my VIP tickets, postcard flyers and business cards.

PumpkinHead
02-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Good luck with the exhibit at HauntX.... Just to add all the work you have done for us has been great!!! THANKS!!!!

Thanks dr0zombie, the input means a lot to me.
-PH

PumpkinHead
02-14-2007, 04:41 PM
PH,
If you don't mind me asking where did you get the banners printed? How much did they cost? Is there any contact info for the printer?

Thanks man. -Tyler

I will get the info and prices for you, Tyler. They have a 6 foot wide printer and can print on just about anything; canvas, tyvek, paper etc. They can also mount whatever they print for you directly to foam core or corregated plastic board.

Here is their website,
http://advantagedistribution.com/
I am in the works with them right now to give lower minimums and affordable pricing for people who only need a sign or two for their haunts, I will keep you posted on that.

Happy Haunting,
-PH

BTW: the business cards showed up today and look great

Empressnightshade
02-14-2007, 05:01 PM
I am in the works with them right now to give lower minimums and affordable pricing for people who only need a sign or two for their haunts, I will keep you posted on that.

Please do because I'm definitely interested!

PumpkinHead
02-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Please do because I'm definitely interested!

Empress, you will be the first to know!
-PH