PDA

View Full Version : What did you buy at TransWorld?

graystone
03-28-2010, 12:55 PM
Is anyone hiring I think I may need a new job! Ok here is my list of my purchases!

Scarefactory....

Hallway To Hell double long and they are going to theme it for me.
T-Rex Skeleton Crypt
Hell Demon
Hell Demon Victim
Hell Demon Crypt
Winged Reaper Cemetery Facade
Hell Demon Costume
Peek-a-boo Skeleton Curtin
4 Upper Wall Torso Skeleabera's
2 Full body Skeleabers's
18' Ancient Ruin Column Arch
Feasting Vampire Bat
Vampire feasting table
Vampire Feasting Victim
Vampire Feasting Costume
Animated Draconian Column
Feasting Wolf

Creepy Collection

Pigs
Hanging Horse Head
Slaughtered Goat

Gep Productions

20' Vortex

Distortions

Shake-n-bake
Spill Your Guts

Menions Web
Web Gun

Johnson Aminatronics

Terror Train
Animated Dino

Advertizing

Rogues Hollow
Brainstorm got to get all the new stuff for Disturiba!

NightScream Studios

Vacume Wall Panels
Mirror Panels
Banging Door

Renewed my...

HHA & IAHA dues

Edge Design

Dual Neon
Round Head Indicator
Dual Water Tube
76 Piece Lab Kit
32 Piece Lab Kit

Midight Studios

Wolfman Costume
Zombie Suit
Sea Creature Costume

Pale Night Productions

Zombie Attack
5 gallons perma Blood

Ghost Ride Productions

Male Frozen Body
Female Frozen Body
Male Gored Frozen Body
Female Gored Frozen Body
5 frozen Heads
5 bloody clown heads
Full Rotten Pig
Rotten Deer
Turkeys
Ducks
Chickens
Half Skinend Pigs
Half Skinned Man
Dog

Creature Corpse

Bloody Zombie
Burnt Zombie
Zombie
Complete Pigman Costume
Complete Butcher
Complete Bloody Clown
Doc Zombie ( my personal favorite)

Buckys Bone Yard

18 full body skeletons
24 skulls

Haunted Memories

12 18x24 photos

CFX Mask

Clown Imp with hair and they gonna put blood coming out of the cornor of the mouth
Gremlin Mask
Gremlin Hands
Old Man
Old Women
Sil-Slime
Vine Tree Mask

Poison Props

Burt Electric Guy
Damon Wolf
1 spider as he had it at the show
1 Custom Spider
27 CD's got all the sound effects a guy could ask for!

Digital Lighting and Sound

15 Sets of Crackers
12 Electronic Name Tags

Haunted Enterprises

3 Headed Dog
Shotgun Blast
3 stacked falling barrels
4 square clown panels

Fright Props

Odds and ends

Contacts

Spookywoods
Costumes

Oak Island
16' White Clostro Wall with strobes

I so forgot to go see Kevin at Gore Galore but I will be contacting him I need things from him.

Also got some custome work being done my boys at Unit70.|

Will get Laytex and Weapons from my good friend Jason at ScreamLine

I got some other items I will be picking up just so much do do and see could not get it all in!

Right before the show I purchased

Big Skull Extended Facade From Scarefactory
Zombie Attack Kong
12 Bodies in Bags
18 half coffins
18 static Unit70 bodies
Vacume Form Panels

Shane and its whewwwwww I am tired! Shane this time!

freak 'n' stein
03-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Hey Shane, if you ever want to adopt a forum member, don't forget about the little people...ahem, myself! LMAO...your attraction is gonna kick SO much ass this season. I'm gonna try and make it down when all is said and done. No need to wish you anymore luck cause you got this thing in the bag!!!!!

SomeThingInTheIce
03-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Wow, Shane you burned a hole in the old bank acct.lol. I can't wait to see some pics of your new haunt, it's going to rock!

The Mad Hatter
03-28-2010, 05:23 PM
You got one of them male frozen body's eh? I heard it was one of the hottest props at Trans world this year, all the girls were digging this good looking fellow. He looks kind of like me, Lol.

Frank Balzer
FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
www.RotHauntedHouse.com
--------------------------------------------
www.R-Fx.com

soultrkr
03-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Wow Shane you um bought transworld LOL sounds like everyone had a great time hope everyone made it back ok and we need photos to shane.

terrormasue
03-28-2010, 07:34 PM
All I got was a t-shirt.........

No not really..... The following is what I could afford and really needed. I wanted it all and the choices were hard to make.

Minions Web: Lot of lights

Scare Products: A gilly suit. Mine during Halloween and my husbands during hunting season.....lol no really its true..

Gore Galore: A set of gargoyles and an evil Ent with glowing green eyes.

Fright props: 3 picaboo controllers, a lightning controller and several cylinders plus pieces and parts.

Twisted Monkey: 2 fog machines and a bubble machine.

Dillon Imports: 12 stuffed crows, a dozen bloody heads and an armadillo, remember I live in Texas

Wolfe Face art: A face paint book and lots of face paint.

Creature Corps: 3 masks, a baby in a casket, skeleton cat and a vampire kit

Night frights: 2 control freaks and several trigger mats

Halloween Lasers. The vortex laser and projector with program

I also won a rocking grandpa at Shanes great party!! Thanks again Shane!

Oh and Shane, thanks for the t-shirt!!!

IHAUNT
03-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Hey Frank,

I think it kind of looks like Larry!

"You got one of them male frozen body's eh? I heard it was one of the hottest props at Trans world this year, all the girls were digging this good looking fellow. He looks kind of like me, Lol."

Frank Balzer

Tom

www.HauntedOverload.com

Dalloween
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Didn't buy as much as I thought I would... animated "let me outta here" toe pincher from Haunted Enterprises. Devil and corpse fitted rubber masks from Arrival masks. The CDs I was missing from Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate... etc.

I have my eye on some props from Unit 70 for this year... so I didn't go real crazy at the show. :)

Jim

xxxdirk
03-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Holy smokes Shane. It might have just been easier to list what you did NOT buy. LOL. Great seeing you again and best of luck this year...

graystone
03-29-2010, 06:27 AM
It was good seeing you again as always! Shane and its what else did everyone buy? Shane this time.

damon carson
03-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Shane I can at least say I bought more than I have ever bought in all the past years I've attented the show. But with your list I can see you insuring Transworld stays in St. Louis for at least a couple more years. LOL! It was really nice to get to meet you this year. I dont believe I saw you at all at the show last year. But then I wasnt quite sure what you even looked like.
Take care,
Damon

graystone
03-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Was great putting a face with you as well. Hopefully next year you can hang with the us rat pack lol. Shane and its who else bought what? Shane this time!

JamBam
03-29-2010, 09:52 AM
We didn't buy much. But there will be a bunch of small stuff and a register system $$$ by fall.

Tater
03-29-2010, 11:55 AM
I bought alot of booze...does this count?

drfrightner
03-29-2010, 12:26 PM
I only walked the show for ahhh 2 hours... didn't buy much but I want to get several things and I will list them later when I have more free time. I bought a TON of stuff from Creature Corps (costumes, masks and more). I bought a couple things from Scarefactory one being that demon that dangles and flies around from the ceiling. I plan on hanging that over the roof at the Darkness.

That should be fun!

Oh and I bought that awesome DVD from halloween Productions called 'How to detail your haunted house', which is now on sale only at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com.

LOL

Larry

PS: That one awesome magazine Hauntworld renewed that as well! LOL

graystone
03-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Was an ad! Heck I know some people picked up a Graystone Manor's DVD! Shane and its buy my DVD and get Larry's free! Shane this time!!

Nightgore
03-29-2010, 04:15 PM
We bought stuff from:

-Nightscream (Rodney)
-Pale Night
-Ghostride
-Spooky Props
-HW.com/HH.com
-Creature Corps/Robert Kurtzman
-Darklight
-Edge Designs
-Haunted Attraction Mag.
-CFX

... and after we discuss some more things we "should" be placing orders with:

-Gore Galore
-Mini Spotlight
-Sinister Scents
-Screamline Studios
-Dayglo
-Digital Sound and Lighting
-Haunted Enterprise
-Hauntatorium
-Night Frights/Mike Foxx
-Ghostride (expanding order)
-Nightscream (expanding order)
-Autograph Foliage

... etc. etc. etc... It was good show, we're happy! LET THE BUILDING BEGIN!!!! -Tyler

Gore Galore
03-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks to everyone that stopped by our booth. I have a feeling it was everyone at the show. I didn't get to eat lunch on any day of the show we were so busy.
If the Haunt show is an indication of the year our industry is going to have, and it usually is, I think we are ALL going to have a great year.

Dalloween
03-29-2010, 09:33 PM
I forgot to add that I joined HAA as an associate member. The benefits of membership have already paid for the cost of membership (mag subscriptions, trade resource discounts, etc.)

... and I can vouch for Larry's video... I bought it after touring the Darkness on Friday evening. I haven't had a chance to watch all of it, but have enjoyed the first part of it.

Shane, I need to order yours now. :)

Jim

Umby
03-29-2010, 09:43 PM
Holy s**t Shane... thats one helluva score!

Wish we could've met this year but we were running around like crazy

We got some stuff from Scare Products, a few toys from the EFX Tek guys, a couple of boom sticks, and some other odds and ends... we'll be spending the big money in the next couple of weeks once we decide what we really have to have...

scaryguy666
03-29-2010, 10:44 PM
Is that corn Stalker the only thing you didn't buy?

bhays
03-30-2010, 05:06 AM
We just picked up a few things that I knew exactly what I would do with, got a frozen Trina and some pigs from Ghost Ride, a bunch of lab decor from Edge Designs, controllers from Haunt Bots, some Perma Blood... couple other small things.

Capt.Chaos
03-30-2010, 08:43 AM
I bought a Gore Galore Bloody Mary Costume and a few masks. I have my eye on a few things from Scarefactory. I will focus hard on our layout before I get to carried away. That $40 seminar probably saved me about $5000.

Chaos

spookhaven
03-30-2010, 09:33 AM
Was it me or did you think you didn't have enough time to do everything and we were there all day on Thursday? Friday and Saturday was difficult to do business because it was so packed, which was awesome. We just couldn't find the time to meet people because we were so busy with parties, tours, seminars, etc.

We got 3 pieces from Scarefactory
2 pieces from Gore Galore
Lot of videos from Larry
Renewed both memberships to IAHA & HHA (which paid for itself already)
Fright Props
Digatal Sound
Sparking gloves (can't recall the vendor)
Ordering the facade yet
Lots of contacts and makeup
Froggy Fog and scents
CFX mask
HHA auction 3D pieces

A few more things but don't remember. I thought the show was good this year and attendance was awesome.

Glad all the vendors made out this year.

CreepyCollectionProps
03-30-2010, 11:17 AM
a hot dog on Sunday the only day i ate lunch... man was it busy
oh yeah and a new killer website for creepycollection
chad savage will be helming that. on sunday as well.

this year i had not a chance to run around for our haunt.

have to play catch up soon.
tell ya what i loved - that huge fat clown costume that was awesome!

j

wickedfarmer
03-30-2010, 06:49 PM
Took it easy this year as I completely revamped last year and never even used all I bought last year. This year I bought Distortions Gargoyle Shock and Bones. Bought a couple talking skulls from Frght Props. But I posted 3 Unit 70 props for sale today and if they sell I have Scarefactory on my radar. Seems like I got off light this year after purchasing Scarefactory Slayer & Scissor Serpent and more other years. By the way Shane; I sold the mini-golf.

HauntedMemphis
03-30-2010, 09:00 PM
We bought:
EFX-Tek controllers and stuff (this has been an obligatory stop for us the past couple years.)
EtherealFX light controller and lights (will be interesting to see how this goes, looks like a good product.)
A laser tunnel from Halloween Lasers
A ground fogger from NFLX
A Firefly 501 from lights alive
Webgun and lights from Minions web
Pico-talk talking skull
Makeup - don't remember where
Videos - don't remember where

drfrightner
03-30-2010, 11:40 PM
Now that I have more time, I wanted to mention I really love everything all the vendors brought to the show... kudos. I didn't buy much because I really didn't have time to really go through it all... plus The Darkness is already done so didn't spend any there.

We don't plan on adding anything more for The Darkness this year.

We are always looking for things our actors can use to scare so even though we didn't buy we plan to buy some of those boom sticks from Digital Sound and Lighting. I also liked those hand held noise makers from some company in the dark zone... I might get some of those for my Terror Visions haunt.

I was interested in the photo system for Darkness. Maybe maybe not... still thinking that one through.

We went down to Creepyworld today and was going through that... we are building SEVEN haunted houses all in the same location... so we will need some stuff. We are trying to figure out a budget right now and figure out what we need to buy.

We will be getting costumes, masks, and several props that hang from chains, and a bunch of other stuff. I would really like to get that spider animation from Dark Raven have to figure out where to use it... I really like all those clown masks from CFX those are all cool. I thought all the stuff from Creepy Collections was eerie for sure... good job. I'll have to go back through all my photos and catalogs before I can figure it all out just so much stuff.

NEXT YEAR we'll be buying a lot more at the show itself... just not this year.

Larry

graystone
04-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Here ya go! Shane and its I still got stuff to buy! Shane this time!