PDA

View Full Version : PNP TW2010 Video

kpolley
03-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvyhLz2Y0ek

My video guy put this together from film he shot at the show. You get a nice feel for what the show was like for us and you also get a great look at some of the funnier reactions we got to our new Zombie Attack piece. We will have full videos of each piece uploaded soon. Till then...enjoy this.

P.S. Check out the reaction we get out of ONE OF MY GIRLS! It's around 0:57. I mean, she was working for me and it still scared the poo out of her. Funny Stuff.

brad
03-30-2010, 02:50 PM
Sweet video man!! That Zombie Attack is really good!!

How much was it again? Maybe soon I can get it....Hopefully

elswarro
03-30-2010, 03:47 PM
nice video kip....did you shoot that with a canon 5d?

kpolley
03-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Brad,

Glad you liked the piece. It was a big hit for us...we were really happy with it. Show price is $2975. Regular Price is $3500. Show price will still be good for another two weeks.

Elswarro,

I'm not sure what the camera is...but I'll find out and let you know. I let Scott, my video guy, take care of the details. He's the real genius behind our video work. I just direct...he films and edits and all.

freak 'n' stein
03-30-2010, 05:27 PM
You guys had an AWESOME booth. All the CGI props were really original. Great how you guys can top yourselves every year!!

Haha, love that pose at the end of the vid.

Fear Unfathomed
03-30-2010, 07:05 PM
haha that video is great! I love it.

N2SPOOKINU
03-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Kip, your a genius! Thats all I have to say. Awesome products and thanks for making our custom CGI. You guys do great work. I love the direction your products are heading. VERY INNOVATIVE!

Greg
Fearfest

poison
03-30-2010, 10:55 PM
That is just AWESOME!!!

I think my favorite part was Kips face at the end!
It made me laugh!
Great job and great display Kip!
Congratulations!
Well done!!

kpolley
04-02-2010, 07:00 AM
Thanks Adam. For the record...I thought he was taking a still photo at the end there. I didn't know he was recording video he would later use to make me look ridiculous.

And...elswarro...it's a Panasonic Varicam.

Killer Katie
04-02-2010, 08:40 AM
The zombie attack was pretty frealin' sweet! Was that just air, or mist?

kpolley
04-02-2010, 09:27 AM
It's air and water. The amount of water is adjustable from a fine mist to a soaking blast. Fun!

lonewolfmage
04-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Kpolley~

That Zombie Attack looked AWESOME...would definatelky be something I would like to intergate at one point or another into the Haunt we are planning .. maybe a couple years down the line depending on how we do this year ..

And the Asylum door .. ALSO AWESOME.....I seen it in vidoes .. I belive it was at last years show that you posted.. still wondering how you get the darn thing to do what it does LOL ...

In regards to what was shown in the vid .. what was the Prop that was to the RIGHT of the Zombie attack that looked GREAT as well..

Unfortunately, not sure how NYS would take to some of the stuff (interative as far as water and other things) for a haunt. Other wise there are plenty of things that we COULD incorporate in our haunt we are PLANNING for this year.

Hope you get vids of the other stuff up soon.

Regards~
LoneWolf