PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities at Transworld?

Darkangel
03-31-2010, 09:06 AM
This was not my best Transworld personally since I got sick almost immediately upon landing in St Louis. Must have been something on the plane or something I spent 90% of the weekend in my room with chills, soreness, and filling the hotel trash can! Yeah, it was not fun.

I was able to get out when I could and walk the show a little, and went to the HHA auction and talked to some friends and met some new folks.

I was wondering if there were any celebs this year walking around the show like in years past? I know Screetch and Copperfield and other "celebs" are usually around....

DA

MDKing
04-01-2010, 08:40 AM
That's too bad you got so sick, hope all is well now.

As far as celebrities I did see two sports figures that sports fans would know. John Thompson, best known for coaching the Georgetown Hoyas basketball team and now NBA commentator was eating breakfast at the hotel. Then I saw Bob Ryan, writer for the Boston Globe and ESPN icon at Starbucks also at the Renn Grand.
Allan

damon carson
04-01-2010, 10:03 AM
St. Louis doesnt really pull the celebrities like Chicago or Vegas did. Maybe next year will be different with the retail side of the Halloween show coming back with the Haunted Attraction show again. Maybe we will all get the pleasure of seeing Dee Snider walking around with his security guard. LOL! Cool people that was there and are a big part in the Haunted House industry were Phil Morris of Morris Costumes. Bloody Mary who did the makeup for Titanic. And B.J Winslow of Dapper Cadaver. He has done makeup and had many of his props in both T.V and Hollywood movies.
Damon