PDA

View Full Version : The Unofficial "Official" Chat Room Rules

Tater
04-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Dear Readers

The following entry is a set of rules that one should follow when coming into any chatroom.

1) You arent important. No matter who you are in real life your a slob behind a keyboard in the chatroom.

2) Personal Details are important. I.E. Like bra size and what you like to wear...14 year old kids eat this up

3) Leave your drama at the door. Please when entering the chatroom check your drama in one of the I dont give a shit bins located at door, this will make for a better easier going chatroom

4) Dont try to cyber. Please note that most chatrooms are Kid friendly. If you're trying to cyber in a chat room please do us all a favor and grind off your genitals, this will prevent further offspring your stupid ass might produce.

5) No fighting. Remember that getting strong behind a keyboard is about as usefull as winning the special olympics...no matter what you're still retarded

6) Respect your elders. When entering a chatroom please acknowledge the older people in the room, this helps out when you're trying to get know people and move along in the chatroom Higherarchy...also important when you forget rule number 5 and try to attack one of the senior members.

7) You're not funny. Do not come into the chat and say some random stuff hoping that you will get featured in the forum area. All this does is boost your ego and then you have to refer to Rule 1

8) Dont be a racist. Do not leave and come back and leave and come back just because you hate the color of your font. In a chatroom colors are of no importance.

These rules are put into effect for your safety. Please Enjoy the chat and remember Keep hands, Feet, and arms inside the cart at all times

Sincerly yours

Tater

freak 'n' stein
04-04-2010, 11:05 PM
Lmaooooo! This just made my night :)

damon carson
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Thats great Tater. Very Funny!
Damon

mr-scary
04-05-2010, 11:37 AM
funny list but....Doesnt rule 1 cancel out rule 6?