PDA

View Full Version : Live chat now...

drfrightner
04-08-2010, 10:38 PM
You won't believe this but non other than Leonard Pickel is LIVE and chatting with us now...

Join the Party.

Talking Hauntcon.

Larry

drfrightner
04-08-2010, 11:19 PM
We have over 20 people in chat including Shane and Leonard. Jump on in. Larry

drfrightner
04-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Everyone missed a great time... I think at one point we might have had 30 people chatting. Fun time. Larry

SpookywoodsFX.com
04-09-2010, 02:06 AM
Damn, I hate that I missed it, sounds like it was fun.
Anyone want to spear-head a big chat date?
Set up a day and time and post it early. Would love to join!

shawnc
04-09-2010, 03:29 AM
I didn't even know that he was a member, until I looked at his profile and saw that he had joined right before the chat.

jakprintsHAUNT
04-09-2010, 07:09 AM
that was one heck of night of chatting! The subject matter got pretty interesting too. Missed out on a good time if you werent there!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

graystone
04-09-2010, 08:05 AM
1-Larry will be riding down with me to HauntCon on the bus.
2-Patti will pose in a bikini where they will be on sale during the show.
3-Brad came out of the closet but at the last minute went back in. Noah surprised us all when he admited he had a fetish for man boobs! Maybe thats why Brad went back in!
4-Larry asked Leonard if he should make the Darkness 3 attractions instead of 1 big one. Leonard suggested Larry should make the Darkness 33 smaller haunts.
4- Cody will be opening a new haunt called the the all new Haunted Plantation.
5-Kale was shocked and said nothing.
6-Larry found out Patti was on the back of my bus. She could not say anything else as Larry threatened to ban Patti from Hauntworld.
7-Found out the Boob Lady was really a guy in the process of a sex change till he/she ran out of money.
8-The little guy from the Darkness was sold to Shane who will now be the star of Disturbia
9-Leonard seemed confused and dazed as well as Larry and Shane, heck as a matter of fact everyone did!
10-Came to the conclusion the Earth is ending and Hell surly froze over last night!

Shane and it's it really was fun! Shane this time!

Badger
04-09-2010, 08:11 AM
3-Brad came out of the closet but at the last minute went back in.
4-Larry asked Leonard if he should make the Darkness 3 attractions instead of 1 big one. Leonard suggested Larry should make the Darkness 33 smaller haunts.
6-Larry found out Patti was on the back of my bus. She could not say anything else as Larry threatened to ban Patti from Hauntworld.
7-Found out the Boob Lady was really a guy in the process of a sex change till he/she ran out of money.
8-The little guy from the Darkness was sold to Shane who will now be the star of Disturbia
9-Leonard seemed confused and dazed as well as Larry and Shane, heck as a matter of fact everyone did!
10-Came to the conclusion the Earth is ending and Hell surly froze over last night!

I was just going to ask how the chat went. Now I know...:)

damon carson
04-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Thats funnier than hell! Shane great post reply or update on last night in the chat room. It sounded like a wild time. Why do I always miss all the good stuff.
Damon

damon carson
04-09-2010, 09:24 AM
Thats funnier than hell! Shane great post reply or update on last night in the chat room. It sounded like a wild time. Why do I always miss all the good stuff.
Damon

Patti Ludwinski
04-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Correction!...It was your girlfriend, Lauren, who agreed to pose in the bikini, not me. But I do recall something about a contest between you and me, Shane. Hmmmm, what was that contest again???

Last night was a BLAST all around. Thanks for the shits-n-giggles, Everyone!

Patti

sophisticatedterror
04-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Last night=EpIc!

wipp
04-09-2010, 02:05 PM
mabie next time we can do it on a weekend.i was a blob of crap this morning.and to all the rfr deadites in the chat last night "im tellin jj" hahah

damon carson
04-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Ya next time post when it will be and be sure to call Leonard so he can be in there. It would be funny to see and hear what would be said from the room and him. Leonard had some pretty cute one liners he had going at the show. I wonder who writes them for him? LOL!
Damon

graystone
04-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I think you left your purse! I gave it to Larry! Shane and its he looked confused! Shane this time.

drfrightner
04-09-2010, 03:07 PM
I can only imagine how weird the next chat will be at this point...

HEY lets get everyone together at Hauntcon so I can get everyone to buy me a drink one by one, then cart me off to the hospital. LOL

Larry

sophisticatedterror
04-09-2010, 03:14 PM
Im game! Drinking contest? hahaha

Kale

Fear Unfathomed
04-09-2010, 09:09 PM
LOL I am glad I happened to catch part of last night - a scheduled chat is a must!

But hey, I'll do almost anything for a free ride to a haunt show. :)
And Larry, just so I am in the clear, I had nothing to do with Patti on Shane's bus...
Also, Wipp - apparently I missed the RFR part of the night...

Here's a screen shot I took of the chat last night when I was in.

graystone
04-10-2010, 08:02 AM
I along with Kale, Robert, Lauren, Sue, Tater, Allen, Cody, and Brad has turned the HauntWorld chat into a way to unwind at night get cought up on what everyone is doing and keep intouch. Were now also seeing new regulars like Eddie, Zack, Noah and others who is now coming in seeing what a cool way to end the day and stay in touch! The only thing chat is missing is voice maybe Larry will check into it I know Yahoo and AOL has it but at any rate its a good way for the family to come together at the dinner table at night for a bit!

Everynight is different with new topics from Brad coming out of the closet ( lmao I am joking) to what new mask Allen is making and all in between. Yes we can schedule a night but why when its a everynight thing. Look I am busy covered up over my head and this is the best way for me to end the day as to go to chat and wind down and I encourage everyone to join us its great! Shane and its I want to see you all join us at the HauntWorld dinner table! Shane this time.

Jim Warfield
04-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Since I am open for house tours every night. My time for unwinding might be 2am? I know, I know, that's when some of the rest of you are busy digging in the local graveyards..
I want to be buried 25 feet deep as was one middle east political leader, then my tombstone can truthfully say:"Down Deep, He's A Nice Guy!"

brad
04-11-2010, 08:08 PM
The other night WAS truly EPIC!!!

I dont even remember coming out of the closet, but apparently I did for a minute!! (wish it never happened)

But Shane is right, on a nightly basis, the chat room is a lot of fun.

Just since TW, Ive learned how to build a few new things, and how to mold masks (thanks Allen!!)

If you guys wanna learn new stuff and have a lot of fun doing it, jump on in!! Dont be afraid!!

graystone
04-11-2010, 08:34 PM
Come on in and join us! Shane and it were waiting! Shane this time.

brad
04-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Tonite's update:

1. Lauren likes to wash Shane's back
2. Shane's ummm..... manhood, doesnt work too well
3. Sue wants to go take care of Shane's manhood

Fear Unfathomed
04-11-2010, 09:16 PM
4. Brad is still out of the closet.

terrormasue
04-11-2010, 10:48 PM
OK Brad, a bit out of context.......we will discuss at another time ......... What am I going to do with you.........

graystone
04-12-2010, 07:23 AM
We had another great night Larry where was you? Patti called me from the basement and ask me what was going on in chat she could not log in because you took her computer! Whats up with that dude? LOL really we had well over 20 people last night and another 12 or so come and go. Its a great way to unwind from the day and I would love to see others join we had like 5 newbies last night. Shane and its fun times! Join us! Shane this time.

graystone
04-14-2010, 08:25 PM
Is everyone? Shane and its join us! Shane this time!

jakprintsHAUNT
04-14-2010, 10:28 PM
i just popped on, nobody there... :(

sophisticatedterror
04-14-2010, 10:29 PM
too slow lol

piercemanor
04-14-2010, 11:21 PM
3-Brad came out of the closet but at the last minute went back in. Noah surprised us all when he admited he had a fetish for man boobs! Maybe thats why Brad went back in!

where will this new haunted plantation be? will it be bettr than the one that was here? of course it will

Jim Warfield
04-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Around 8:30 central standard time for the 1st try, and just now my last try at 11:04.
I really have to figure out that invisibility cloak all the rest of you use to remain invisible on chat!
You better not be talking about ME! Unless you are taking up a nice collection of used money to send to me, I try to collect it, yes, I'm a "collector", my collection has many missing pieces, please send me some $1,000 bills and as many 100's you can spare so I can complete my collection. It will be worth alot more money when it's completed, you know.
THANKS!

graystone
05-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Around tonight? Shane and its come join me! Shane this time!

brad
05-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Shane, I'll be back in the states on Friday night, and I'll be back home on Sunday night. You can count me in on Sunday night for sure.