PDA

View Full Version : Haunter/Builder looking for haunt job in Michigan

Damien Warwick
04-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Greetings! I'm going to keep this short and sweet, if you would like more information or to continue this conversation please do not hesitate to message me. I am Justin Perry and I've been in the haunted attraction industry for around 4 years. However, I've been acting for the past 14 years. In my time as a haunter, I've become an accomplished haunter/prop designer/makeup/character developer (yes I can work with your actors)/and all around great worker for your haunted attraction. I am moving up to Michigan this summer and would like to immediately get to work. Please don't hesitate to message me for more information. Thanks again!
Justin Perry
justinperry@onlyinternet.net

Damien Warwick
07-23-2010, 12:28 AM
alright...now that we're closer to the season, I figured I'd give myself a bump...come on...plz :( lol

Waken
07-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I saw an ad in the Flint Journal this weekend for a haunt set designer.

HALLOWEEN Haunt Attraction looking for a creative mind matched with hands-on ability. Dependable self-starter a must. A little twisted, maybe. Previous haunt experience, construction, electrical, set design helpful. Could lead to full-time position. Hiring now! $10/hr. Send resume to: M-5000, The Flint Journal, 200 E. First Street, Flint, MI 48502 Web Id: 0003786546

I was going to apply myself, but my wife said I needed to find a day job first!

Steve