PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story…. Thanks Kip!!

FablesStudios
04-14-2010, 09:35 AM
I closed on my 1st house a couple weeks ago and work has begun. We are having the wood floors finished today and a worker went into the basement to see underneath. 15 seconds later we hear a scream and the man goes running up the stairs and out the door screaming “They have dead people in the basement!!!”

Thank you Kip for doing such a realistic job with the man on a hook. Great JOB!!!

Peter T
FS

Banshee
04-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Awesome!! Gettin' your money's worth already - priceless :cool:

sophisticatedterror
04-14-2010, 09:52 AM
haha thats great

Kale

OdetteDespairr
04-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Thats awesome i freaked out a plumber two years ago when i was over in Rhode Island, i did burns seeping pus on my hand and told him i got hurt when the pipes in the basement burst he freaked out. Its moments like these that make being a haunter more badass and fun than normal lol. Freaking out the normal people makes my day.

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio

jakprintsHAUNT
04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
I used to do quick makeups in school all the time with morticians wax, blood and things like broken pencils...always got sent to the office for it but never got more than a "talking to". I took inspiration from the film Summer School...such a classic scene.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Fear Unfathomed
04-14-2010, 12:31 PM
HAHA that's hilarious!!

damon carson
04-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Isnt it funny how we can scare people in everyday life without even trying. LOL! It happens to me alot even without trying. LOL! Damon

kpolley
04-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Glad to hear you're already making use of our products...

BruiseMuse
04-16-2010, 06:49 AM
I'm known for collecting "dead things" and I have the entire skeleton of a cow piled in the basin sink in my basement. I'm so used to seeing it that I never thought to move it when my dryer started having issues. When the repairman showed up, he came running up the stairs freaking out about the bones and wanting to know if they were human.