PDA

View Full Version : Get Your Print Materials In Time For HauntCon or NHC!!

jakprintsHAUNT
04-14-2010, 12:49 PM
Hey everyone, just a reminder that the time is closing in if you are in need of anything printwise for the upcoming industry tradeshows (HauntCon, National Haunters, or Midwest Haunters) feel free to check us out for your catalogs, brochures, postcards, business cards, booth materials, t-shirts and more at www.jakprints.com/haunt (this is our haunt industry portal and connects you to everything we have to offer). If you don't see something you want, ask we will do what we can to help you out.

Just a couple things we can offer:

-High Quality Print and Custom Embellishment Work
-Exemplary "Human" Customer Service
-"Large Print" Shirts at low minimums (as low as 24)
-Embroidery Services as low as 12 piece minimums
-Wide foam mounted signage, banners, and more
-Quick Turnaround
-Tons Of Custom Options to get exactly the look you are going for (such as foils, glow in the dark, UV reactive and more)

Feel free to message me or give us a call and we can definitely help you out. If you can think of it we can probably do it.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

jakprintsHAUNT
04-20-2010, 12:08 PM
Just bumping this up with a quick reminder....

Just over a week left until National Haunters Convention and HauntCon!

Still time to get your orders in! We excel at high quality work at great prices and quick turnaround with excellent real human customer service to boot...and if it comes down to the wire we can print and ship your items overnight to your hotel in Philly or Orlando!

Don't forget to get your copy of Hauntworld or Haunted Attraction Magazine to see our ads with coupon codes up to $50 off your first order!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Jonathan
04-22-2010, 04:34 AM
I will be calling you soon about some products for the new RFR "Brand" Line coming out.

jakprintsHAUNT
04-22-2010, 05:51 AM
@ Jonathan:

Awesome! You have my number right? We've been playing email and phone tag as of late...lol, as I know we got some other stuff to discuss. Im always available via email, and most of the time via cell. Leave a message and I always call or write back.

Mike "Pogo" Hach