PDA

View Full Version : What company has the laser projector

spookhaven
04-17-2010, 08:07 PM
In the dark zone with the water affect? I can't find my postcard. Thanks!

FEAR ASYLUM
04-17-2010, 08:08 PM
hey you can get lasers for your haunt on ebay http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=++laser+light+show+&_sacat=0&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=tunnel+laser&_osacat=0&bkBtn=

deathstaste
04-17-2010, 08:38 PM
halloween lasers www.halloweenlasers.com

jakprintsHAUNT
04-17-2010, 09:34 PM
halloween lasers www.halloweenlasers.com (http://www.halloweenlasers.com)

yeah, it was called the Babette Laser System from www.halloweenlasers.com

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Motograter
04-18-2010, 12:57 AM
Thanks for reminding me-we where trying to find who made the letter text projector

spookhaven
04-18-2010, 06:04 AM
Check out the link above that Fear posted. I couldn't recall the effect so I wanted to check their(halloween laser) site. Thanks for all the posts. Thought they were a little salty at the show. Might save you a few got mine for 126.00 on ebay. Thanks Fear!!

HauntedMemphis
04-18-2010, 10:08 AM
Some of what you want to watch though is that even systems that seem the same possibly aren't. Make sure you know what class the laser is (since you will need permits for most classes), know if the software is included if it's needed (a bunch of lasers on ebay require you to buy software separately, and it costs more than some of the lasers), and make sure that the particular laser can do all of the effects you want. (Last one is much easier if you are just looking for one effect.)

spookhaven
04-18-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the input. Appreciate it. All I want is one to do the water scene so I need a horizonal beam only.

HauntedMemphis
04-18-2010, 02:45 PM
Only needing one effect definately lets you go cheaper since you don't need a laser that's programmable, DMX compatible, or that needs to be able to handle multiple settings and effects.

I definately recommend checking the class of your laser and reading up on laser safety and regulations before doing anything with lasers though. Last thing you want to do is burn or blind someone.

FEAR ASYLUM
04-21-2010, 01:10 PM
You don't have to have a license for laser. Especially when there not out side but as Memphis says always make sure there not shining in folks eyes if you ever been ti a Tso show they use lasers shows like we have and they keep them pointed in a position as not to get in someones eyes