PDA

View Full Version : A teaser pic from Haunting make-up volume 2

screamline studios
04-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Screamline Studios will once again heavily participate in the new haunting make-up dvd from shutter productions... For shits and giggles i am posting a picture of a wax and latex build up I did for the dvd..

Jason Blaszczak4296

http://screamlinestudios.com

P.S Shutter productions will be at midwest haunters convention at booth 411 check it out guys!!!

Badger
04-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Is that Geoff Beck's new one? The first one was amazing...

screamline studios
04-22-2010, 10:47 PM
Yes badger it is Geoff's new DVD

Jason

graystone
04-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Jason! That's bad azz! I love it man! Great job! Shane and its post more man! Shane this time!

screamline studios
04-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Shane thanks for the good words!!! however screamline will have a whole shit load more make-ups on this dvd!!! I cannot wait bro it should be good..

Jason

Tater
04-23-2010, 10:01 PM
Hey Im in this DVD also....any word on when its coming out...oh and Jason...if ya need a face call a brother

brad
04-24-2010, 05:48 AM
Looking forward to it too!!

When will it be coming out?

screamline studios
04-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Tater,
absolutely bro i could use your face!!! However i am not sure you would like your lips, cheeks, eyes, and what not swollen ... HAHAHA

Jason Blaszczak

P.S Talk to Geoff Tater would love to do a make-up on you....

screamline studios
04-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Brad,

From what i understand it will be at MHC Shutter productions will be at booth 411...

See ya

Jason out!!!

Barry
04-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Awesome work Jason!!

xxxdirk
04-26-2010, 03:13 PM
This is very cool. Just the other night my makeup artist and I were talking about your 1st DVD and agree it is one of the best out there!! I will be picking it up at MHC!

drfrightner
04-26-2010, 03:32 PM
That looks pretty cool. Larry

screamline studios
04-26-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks Larry and XXX !!!! I will give Geoff Beck one thing!! its all or nothing on this DVD, great people with holy shit!!! kind of make-ups... Plus his video puts you into the haunt mentality. Everyone give a shout out to Shutter Productions for a piece everyone will love.

Jason Blaszczak

Dreamreaper
04-27-2010, 12:06 AM
Hey Im in this DVD also....any word on when its coming out...oh and Jason...if ya need a face call a brother

Tater, your much to gorgeous for that dvd...lol

Tater
04-27-2010, 01:34 AM
Oh no I do belive I am in this one...I know Linz got a makeup job done for this one also...please i am never pretty or gorgeous for anything...Jason...The Beckster never answers my calls...you need me call me..i will answer and have all sundays off so Im more then free and willing to help yall out

screamline studios
05-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Haunting make-up 2 is out of control !!! this past Saturday it was a make-up Competition and i was one of the artists... So i thought i would share some pics.

Jason Blaszczak

graystone
05-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Jason that is just bad azz! Shane and its I love it! Shane this time!

terrormasue
05-02-2010, 10:00 PM
WOW! Great look.... How long did that take?

screamline studios
05-02-2010, 10:02 PM
We had a three hour time limit and i tried my best!!!!

Jason

P.S My model was Mike Hartman Thank you mike for giving it your all!!!!

jakprintsHAUNT
05-03-2010, 06:06 AM
who else competed, and where was this? I woulda came down just for fun. Great work on this though...it's so complete he looks like a prop!

Mike "Pogo" Hach

screamline studios
05-04-2010, 10:25 PM
Mike,

All you have to do is give me a call (440) 205-0111 and we will talk!!!

Jason Blaszczak

P.S Thanks for the kind words!!!!

nmhollowproductions
05-05-2010, 12:18 AM
From the looks of that teaser photo, I think I'm definitely gonna have to add this DVD to my collection. Simply amazing! I loved the first DVD (learned a great deal from it), and I'm sure I'll enjoy this one as much.

As far as the three-hour makeup pics...awesome work, as always!

screamline studios
05-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Larry,

this was a wrench to the nuts competition!!!! Three hours full body make-up... Holy shit was it fun............

Jason Blaszczak

P.S Thanks for the kind words

jakprintsHAUNT
05-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Mike,

All you have to do is give me a call (440) 205-0111 and we will talk!!!

Jason Blaszczak

P.S Thanks for the kind words!!!!

I'll try calling you again tonight! Did you ever get my messages from before? (I never trust technology...it tends to let you down a lot...lol)

Mike "Pogo" Hach

screamlinestudios
05-05-2010, 04:45 PM
I work along Jason on a regular basis and maybe I don't tell him this enough. But the SOB Craps talent. His crap could do great make up work!
I cannot tell you how impressed I was with his latest creation the swamp witch for the DVD. It was just amazing. I was at Hauntcon so I couldn't see it happen in person, but I heard lots of great things and the pics look super.
Jeff Glatzer was his competition BTW - I was also impressed with his work, he did a fine job.
This DVD should have a lot of helpful tutorials on it.

Screamline is now on FaceBook BTW - so if you are on FB and not a friend already - add us and our Fan Page

Click to go to Screamline FB Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Screamline-Studios/119342214761043?ref=ts)

Thanks everyone - see you at MHC!

Killer Katie
05-05-2010, 06:48 PM
The Dvd sounds like a real winner! Can't wait to check it out, can always learn! I think "some guy" a long ass time ago said once you stop learning your done, and it is so true!

As for the competition - you guys should have sold tickets, i would have loved to see the fur and latex fly! You guys are some talented bastards!!!

screamline studios
05-06-2010, 12:21 AM
A close up pic i thought i would add!!

Jason

IF YOUR 555
05-06-2010, 12:27 AM
That is wicked Jason!

screamline studios
05-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Thank you 555 it was a whole hell of a lot of work in a small time frame!! this DVD is gonna kick major ass...

Jason Blaszczak

jakprintsHAUNT
05-06-2010, 05:33 AM
Very nice! The completeness of it totally rounds it out. Reminds me that that is the next thing I have to invest in: Scleral contacts.

Thanks again for the long chat...always awesome talking with like minded folks. Your power go out anymore? It got pretty crazy out by me shortly after we got off the phone.

Mike "Pogo" Hach

soultrkr
05-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Just got the first Makeup DVD in this past Monday and Watched it.
The Video is a must for anyone who wants to learn or likes doing Halloween, or Stage effects. It is Top shelf!!!! I can't wait to see the next one you guys make.

The only thing I would really like to see added is a checklist of things every beginner needs for his kit.
I have found a lot of great things on these boards to help me be a better value to the haunt I work at and for me to eventually open my own haunt.

Keep up the Great work over at Screamline!!!!

screamline studios
05-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Hey Soultrkr, Glad you liked the first video by Geoff but the second DVD will blow the first one away on a different level!!!! As far as material break down goes! Me and Geoff have spoken about that awhile ago and i am sure that if i talk to him a little more it could happen..

Jason Blaszczak

shadowfax
05-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Those are awsome..

screamline studios
05-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Hey shadow

Thank you for the nice comment....

Jason Blaszczak

P.S Leave it up to my good old partner "Steve" to tear me up!!!! thanks bro.........

geoffgbeck
05-14-2010, 12:18 AM
Oh Jason, you are too sensitive! You know your partner Steve Martini only tears you up because he thinks you are Ohio's best makeup artist now that you won a make-up competition on a national DVD! NOT!!!! I figured what better person to bring you back down to earth after your make-up competition win two weeks ago than the guy who talked you into it in the first place! ME! (LOL, for shits and giggles baby....yeah!). Seriously everyone, for the record, Jason worked his little but off the entire time after we started the 3.5 hour make-up competition! He never took all of his breaks, and had plenty of spare time left before the "bell" rang. The swamp which he did was one of the best make-up jobs I've ever seen him do! I am very happy with the majority of all of the make-ups on this follow up DVD to my first HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME 1 that premiered at Transworld back in March of 2007 ("gee, has it been that long?"). I started shooting make-ups for HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME 2 back in March 2008! It all started at Tater's house on a cold Saturday afternoon where Scott Slinger (an excellent make-up artist) and myself did some makeups, and I was chasing poor Tater around in his apple orchard with a video camera telling him to act vicious! I think he wanted to throw one of those apples at me out of frustration, especially after I showed his friends video footage of him falling over on the ground after getting his costume stuck on one of those damn apple trees! It was probably one of the funniest things I've ever seen on video. My face hurt from laughing so much because we kept watching it over and over in his basement. Well, I gotta get back to editing, but I thought I would share that story with you all, and I am really excited about premiering my new makeup training DVD HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME 2 at MHC in a few weeks on June 5th and 6th in Columbus, OH! Last time, there were 13 different make-up demos on it. This time, I should have 14! I figured, hey, more is better.....right?! This one should also be over 3 hours long when I'm done with it (just like the first one). Well. gotta go for now, but I will check back in a few days to post some more photos ("thanks Jason") and give some more info as to the different types of make-up demos/techniques that will be included on the new DVD! Talk to you all soon!

Geoff Beck

screamline studios
05-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Geoff was In.. And he shot flames out of his ass going out!!!! this guy is out of control!!!! He is in hyper mode and for good reasons. His DVD is packed with shit tons of information. Like water base make-up, wax build up, latex build up, grease make-ups, full body make-ups and so on.......... Good job Geoff i hope the finish product turns out the way you want it!!! And i am sure it will..

Jason Blaszczak

Tater
05-14-2010, 11:31 PM
and its full of me getting attacked by trees...cant forget that Jason...What about Linz covered in pudding and chocolate..did that make it in?

screamline studios
05-14-2010, 11:43 PM
I am sure most of it will make it in knowing Geoff!!! waffle crotch.....

Jason

Tater
05-15-2010, 10:58 AM
all joking aside the Makeup jobs that Ive seen thats going to appear on the DVD are simply amazing. From the ones that Jason has done to the ones that Scott Slinger and Geoff Beck has done on me and Linz, this is one DVD yall shouldnt pass up the chance on getting...and yes assclown(Jason)...I payed you a compliment.

geoffgbeck
05-19-2010, 01:25 AM
Tater, Yes, Linz being covered in Chocolate pudding and Hershey's Syrup did make it in the video at the end of her makeup demo.....I couldn't leave THAT out! I just edited your makeup job that Scott Sliger did on you last Sunday. It was that silicone appliance that made you look rather witchy. The best portion of the video footage I found was you running towards my camera like a mental patient over and over, take after take, and getting totally winded! I will try to get some pics up on this website in another few days. I gotta get back to editing, bye.

screamline studios
05-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Tater running around like a mental patient over and over is very fitting for a freako bastard like waffle crotch!!!!

Jason Blaszczak

P.S love yo bro HAHA

geoffgbeck
07-08-2010, 12:23 AM
I am not quite sure Jason what the nick-name "Waffle Crotch" means referring to Tater, but I am assuming that you may be referring to his Granny Character. I lover that character! Has anyone out there seen Jason Blaszsak compete in that Swamp witch competition in HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME TWO.? Jason did a great job. If anyone out there purchased it at MHC, I would love to hear what you thought of that competition and the other makeup jobs on it as well. If you want, you can email me as well at geoffgbeck@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon!

Geoff

screamline studios
07-18-2010, 11:14 PM
Geoff dont you worry bro!!!! this DVD will be a staple in all haunted houses for years to come!!! If i am wrong i will walk away and close SCREAMLINE STUDIOS forever!!!!

Jason Blaszczask OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!