PDA

View Full Version : Free Haunted Portraits for Charity Haunts

hauntedportraits
08-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Making high quality changing portraits is difficult and some quite frankly just don't make the cut. Instead of selling these at a discount or throwing them away I give them away to Charity Haunts. Last year I made the mistake of saying non-profit Haunts which people assumed meant anything that didn't make money. So let me define this technically, if you are a 501c3 you qualify, if you're not or don't know what that is then you don't. DO NOT EMAIL ME UNLESS YOU ARE A 501c3. This offer is being made to my newsletter subscribers, so one more reason to subscribe to my newsletter. I have a limited quality of these so when they're gone, they're gone. There is a $10 fee to cover postage. If you qualify, send me an email freeportraits@hauntedportraits.com to be added to the list. This is on a first come first serve basis for qualifying 501c3s only.

Levarius
09-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Really nice of you man :) I got about 5 for the one we are doing for the military this year through Haunted Ventures

HauntVentFX
09-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Hey Levarius,

Glad to know you received the changing portraits! Hope they work out for you! :D

Levarius
09-13-2006, 06:34 AM
Received one so far :) the other 5 I am waiting on

Hauntfactory.com
09-15-2006, 03:54 PM
Roy,

Will your Fog Cleaner clean the cheaper fog machines that use fog juice? Mine stopped working last year.

Thanks in advance.

HauntVentFX
09-17-2006, 01:43 PM
Although I do sell the cleaner on my web site, for those of you in the know, you can also use a combination of water and vinegar and that usually cleans them out pretty good!