PDA

View Full Version : Female Fit Masks

aquis4
05-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Hey guys, I'm pretty new but I just have a quick question.

I know CFX is notable because they have a line of female fit masks. I'm looking into buying, but I'm wary of shelling out a couple hundred bucks. Most masks are male fit so I'm a little curious as to the size and fit of the female fit masks.

So anyways, if any of you ladies or gents out there have purchased female fit masks (doesn't have to be CFX, if there's another company out there let me know!), can you share your experiences with them? Size, fit, etc. Pictures and video would help but not necessary unless you wanna go out of your way to help me out =)

I've checked out the videos on the CFX website but they don't really share the realism of seeing them in person, so I'm looking for first-hand experience. Thanks!

Atrox Freak
05-06-2010, 04:52 PM
We have i think four of the ones from CFX designed for a female fit and bought one or two more from them this year year. All of our female actors love them and they really fit well to achieve great movement. This is our commercial www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TW4rOb6zc0 (hope that worked) if not look up Atrox Factory. One of our actors is in the doll mask towards the end.