PDA

View Full Version : Fake animal heads

damon carson
02-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Im looking for the name of a company Ive gotten catalogs from at Trans World many times over the years. I want to say its Straight from the Grave but Im not sure if its them or someone else who carries the same type of stuff like there catalog. Anyway they had some awesome animal heads for around 60 to 100 dollars. Very affordable and very realistic looking. If anyone could tell me for sure who this might be and give me either a phone number or a website I would be very happy.
Thanks for any help!
Damon

Jim Warfield
02-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Damon, Was that you anonymously posting on another site looking for fake animal butts?
Building evil Zombie animals now ?
"Parts is Parts!"..anyone remember that old commercial?

John Coen
02-19-2007, 08:14 AM
I could be wrong on this but I am thinking that the Straight From The Grave catalog was through First Imperial Trading (whom I will NEVER deal with again) Cool Stuff, TERRIBLE service! :(

damon carson
02-19-2007, 01:59 PM
No it wasnt me Jim this is the only site I post on anymore. Not sure what kinda sites your checkin out in the wee hours of the morning? Jim maybe Illinoisagratrade.com or some other strange site involving animals. LOL! :oops: But nah all jokes aside that tiger jacket you wore to the trade show would make a nice animal rug but the head in the middle was way too hideous for any of our customers to bare. :wink: LOL!
Take care JIM!
Damon

Jim Warfield
02-19-2007, 04:03 PM
HEY! That was MY Head in the middle! The oldest, ugliest, nastiest most dangerous one too!
Those animal heads were originally slippers sold by Wally-world.

TheNightMare
02-19-2007, 05:20 PM
I think your looking for "SunStar Industries" they had tiger, lion wart hog heads and other animal heads. You would want the 2005 catalog, they are on page 52, Fright Props also had some last year in their catalog, page 6. NEVER deal with straight from the grave, overprice on shipping.