PDA

View Full Version : Vacuum form as promised

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Here are our first pulls. I will probably start selling next week when we have the complimentary walls done. Abviously free is great but I am thinking of a price range of $90.00 unpainted. !25.00 Painted and then the simple walls unpainted 70ish. Then bulk discounts and/or buy 10 get one free? Honest feedback is appreciated. My favs should be done next week.
These first pulls are painted and untrimed. They are just leaning against the wall with no backing or support except for the clamps that are pinning them in causing some buckling.

Bust Wall
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/Window.jpg

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Gothic Door
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/castle.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/castle1.jpg

Freddy Door
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/freddie.jpg

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Dungeon Door
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/olddoor.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/olddoor1.jpg

Mausoleum ***(Note: The sconces are going to change these are near impossible to pull!)!!!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/Maso.jpg

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Bulk Head
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/bunker.jpg

Morgue (will have better blood if painted)
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/morgue.jpg

MindWerxKMG
05-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Very nice!

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Spikes....image a room of these or a drop ceiling!!! One of our hardest pulls!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/spike.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/spike1.jpg

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 12:23 AM
The cracks are painted on. Unpainted is black. You can see below our sculpts are original. The lion doorknob ...we put a wood ring through it but took it out for photos....everything in photos is vacuum form. More bad ass stuff coming!!!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/sculpt1.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/sculpt3.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/sculpt.jpg

IHAUNT
05-09-2010, 01:15 AM
Wow,

Nice detail on a lot of these, ...great job!

Tom.

www.HauntedOverload.com

Cookie Crumbler
05-09-2010, 03:19 AM
Excellent!!!!

You should be VERY proud of these. Can't wait to see the rest!

xtremecreator
05-09-2010, 05:49 AM
Doug those are the best I have seen. Time for the other wall panel makers to step up thier game.

Great Job!

John

Darkangel
05-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Are these a true 4x8 like Nightscream Studios sells? That would be great!

DA

MDKing
05-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Will you be offering walls that will work with these so you can create intire scenes? These look great, good theming and ideas here. But of course, you can't do all doors so having some walls that correspond with the doors would be very cool!

Good work!

Allan

SomeThingInTheIce
05-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Those look awesome, a lot of detail. Are they 4x8?

xtremecreator
05-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Doug and I talked about these before he made them.

YES, they are 4x8 panels and will have walls to go with the doors....

wait till you see what he has next! AWESOME!

John

FablesStudios
05-09-2010, 10:04 AM
Dude.. Cant wait!!!
They look great !!!! Good Paint Job Def worth the lil extra.
Peter T
FS

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Thanks everyone! I am lucky to be teamed up with an amazing artist. We have some stuff on the table outside of wall panels that no one else has done in this industry. Good things to come.

As for the whole scene, YES! Most of these panels we have shown we expect to be single sellers. The matching walls will be at a lower price since we know they will be multiple sellers. We are even toying with the idea of throwing the door panel in for free if you buy 10 matching walls.

The coffin wall with interchangeable coffins was delayed a week due to the artist we had completing it came down with the flu.

Size… yes we start at 4x8 but each panel will vary. The reason is because we are pushing these templates to the edge. You can’t see in the photos but we even have true wood grain coming through so you will actually have real texture. Meaning we are pulling some of these extremely tight. On our end we sacrifice time., inches in exchange for detail. We could roll out flat boring 4x8 panels every 10 minutes but we chose to add a lot of depth and detail and the pull by itself can take 30 or more minutes. You also notice our paint jobs are pretty intense. We also have to deal with webbing do to the fact of repetitious pattern on some templates. That has to be grinded out in some cases. All of this is because we are offering more for the buck.

So size varies. There are a ton of factors. I can tell you the spike wall/ceiling is short… that is a super tough pull. I will give exact measurements on all panels when we start to sell in about a week.

You're going to love what’s coming…

Doug Couch
Hazard Room Props

tonguesandwich
05-09-2010, 05:38 PM
FYI... Some of you emailed me and asked who I have teamed up with. The amazing artist Bob Bagy is da man! Some of you know him from his amazing work with other companies. He is crazy talented.
We have subcontract out some other artist but half of Hazard Room and all the talent is Bob Bagy!

brad
05-09-2010, 11:26 PM
Doug, you have some great stuff here!!

I was never really into the vacuuform panels until now. I really like the detail work you have into these. And not just the paint, I mean the little detail work that you took close-up pics of.

Very impressive stuff, and I cant wait to see whats next from you guys.

Keep up the good work.

Front Yard Fright
05-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Doug these are just AWSOME. Even better are the PRICES!
I agree with John when he said other vaccu form vendors better STEP IT UP!
Fantastic work and can't wait to see the rest of them!
:).

Motograter
05-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Those are sick! you did an awesome job!!

MovieRelics
05-10-2010, 03:03 AM
Beautiful craftsmanship. Looking forward to seeing more.

shawng
05-10-2010, 06:42 AM
Absolutely amazing. Im in for buying some once they are ready!

MDKing
05-10-2010, 08:20 AM
What is the thickness of the pastic you use? I hate to compare it to other companies, but I do know first hand that the panels Nightscream Studios' sell are very thick and durable much like the old "Chris Corman" brick 3x5 castle rock panels. I'm not too sure but 16 guage plastic comes to mind.

I have used thinnner vacu form plastics in the past but they were just too thin, and with all the cool details in your walls I was really curious to know the thickness and durability of the panels.

Thanks guys, can't wait to see your other pieces on the forum!

Allan

MindWerxKMG
05-10-2010, 08:37 AM
From another thread regarding these panels...

Abs.... the standard is .060..

wtwtw
05-10-2010, 10:03 AM
awsome work! i am looking forward to seeing an entire room scene. Keep up the good work

wtwtw
05-10-2010, 10:11 AM
To give everyone and idea on the thickness a penny is .061 thick

Raycliff Manor
05-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Doug, these are incredible! Please add us to your announcement database - info@raycliffmanor.com Thanks and looking forward to seeing more!

Kel

MDKing
05-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Thanks Kevin, I'll have to see how that compares to the other ones I have, but it sounds like they are about the same.

Allan

tonguesandwich
05-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks everyone…

Size= All panels are approximately 48.25 X 96.5. We put a hard edge at 45 X 93. All panels will be delivered at approximately 48.25 X 96.5 and on painted panels they will be painted end to end.

“A” Panels (Not Shown Yet) = “A” Panels will be higher $ and will usually consist of multiple pieces of Vacuum form. We haven’t shown these yet.

“B” Panels (Shown) = The “B” panels are hard pulls for us and we are going to price them at $89.00 unpainted and $125.00 for painted panels.

“C” Panels (Not Shown Yet) = The less expensive matching wall panels (C panels) that we are going to price at approximately $79.00 unpainted and $110.00 painted. Not shown yet.

Price breaks
Option 1 = 10 -19 10% off, 20 or more 15 % OFF Complete order
Option 2 = Buy 10 (B or C or combination) get one free (B or C your choice), 20 get 2 free and so on. (Further information available)

So Panels will go as low as $67.15

Prices subject to change without notice
Plus ACTUAL shipping and handing (Won’t screw you “like some”)
Nevada Residence add sales tax.

Thickness is correct. I don’t know who goes thicker, and I know there are addition concerns when you do. We use basically the exact same stuff you see in most movies. The difference is that Bob prefers Black to paint on and they use a gray.

Let me have feedback on the above and if you have tips tricks and/or suppliers to help keep shipping to a minimum please email us at Sales@HazardRoom.com

We understand that our success is based on creating returning customers.

Thanks
Couch & Bagy

robert
05-11-2010, 06:28 PM
What's the fire rating on these guys.......if any?

scaryGary
05-11-2010, 08:48 PM
is there a way where we can communicate by phone? Thanks Pal !!!:D

freak 'n' stein
05-11-2010, 10:25 PM
INSANELY COOL PANELS!!!! Much like Brad, I wasn't much into Vacuform Panels due to their price but you definitely have opened the market up a lot wider!

tonguesandwich
05-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Fire rating.... ? I'll call the manufacture and see if there is one.

Next week my fav one should be done.

Yes U can call me 702-374-4548 after 1PM PST...I sleep late since I retired from teaching a few years back. Leave a message and I will call back...

bonehead
05-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Very Nice Job

scaryGary
05-14-2010, 09:23 PM
interested in panels but i have a couple of questions. any way we can get in touch with one another over the phone? Thank you.

Ironclad
05-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Two posts above yours has his phone number!

tonguesandwich
05-24-2010, 01:13 AM
Here are the Flip panels for 2 of the doors. Flip means that these 3 walls can be put in any order side by side and can also be flipped upside down and still match up for a ton of different combination's. To make them more versatile they can be painted either for the bulkhead door (Ship) or freddy (Boiler) scene. We will add a fourth wall for even more variety.. a porthole.
We will trim out the black vents for our haunt and have fog drip through them. Add the spike wall with the same paint scheme..... add boiler and chains!!!!

Again these panels are displayed unmounted and not trimmed. Hung with a few pieces of tape. They have not been trimmed so we did not push them together. Shown as shipped.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/Flipwallspipefreddy.jpg

Thanks
Couch & Bagy

tonguesandwich
05-24-2010, 04:35 AM
How 6 panels would look together (PS). Took photos (Door) in different light.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/3panels.jpg

icemanfred
05-24-2010, 06:01 AM
Very impressive!
looking forward to seeing more.

How do you recomend attaching to a wall?

creepers
05-25-2010, 10:27 AM
WOW!! Those are AMAZING!!

Terror_Field
05-25-2010, 03:15 PM
do you have a website yet to view and buy from?

tonguesandwich
05-26-2010, 01:49 AM
Website...ugh! I am for some reason trying to build it myself...give me a week.
Mounting
You can attach several ways and depending on traffic. If people are going to hit or bounce into them you want a solid back of wood. If its a permanent haunt I would just screw or glue to walls. If it is backing a display where you are not going to have a lot impact I would do it like they do on movie sets. It is super fast, super light. My little daughter can move them easily and they can screw into each other. You could get a room up in minutes . I use scaffold in my haunt so I will zip tie them to the post and fire retardant material. So it depends on the abuse they are going to take.

Here are examples of one from the set of the Movie the Mummy and how they mount them for fast setup and tear down. They are stapled on the outside edge, so the staples can not be seen from the front. One of the reasons its nice to have the hard edge we don't trim off........ that's my dog Zero..not for sale.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/mummy.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/mummy1.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/mummy2.jpg

wtwtw
05-26-2010, 09:52 AM
Nice set up any word on the fire rating?/. thank you

Dr Spooktakular
05-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Is there any chance you guys will be showing these at MHC next weekend?

xtremecreator
05-26-2010, 05:50 PM
I was willing to show them for Doug at MHC....but he said that they would not be ready on time.

Xtreme

tonguesandwich
05-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Working on the fire rating, if one.
We wont make next week. We were graciously offered but we only had about ten panels on our back. We have some other non panel ideas that we are working on and very excited to get in production.
We didn't want to push out anything to fast just for show and not be able to deliver a quality product in a timely fashion. An example was the Mausoleum walls. We put up a teaser wall but the pull was not going to happen to the quality we wanted once we started working with the buck. But either tonight or tomorrow I will show the new version that has new sconces on the buck and is pulling extremely well.
If you have a Pirate scene you will like whats coming next!
Thanks for all your kind words.

Couch & Bagy

tonguesandwich
05-28-2010, 09:35 PM
New and improved sconce... iPhone photo.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/sconce.jpg

scaryGary
05-28-2010, 11:41 PM
when can we order them? and where from? can we actually talk to ahuman being about this? I like the telephone better. Let me know... they are good !!!:D

tonguesandwich
05-29-2010, 03:00 AM
702-374-4548 but you have to leave a call back number.

Working on site....

I will take orders by phone now! But still working on shipping cost.. trying to make it as cheap as possible.

and thanks.

Couch & Bagy

Trail of Terror
05-30-2010, 07:14 PM
When are you going to start selling them. how much is chipping to Lincoln Alabama

iamscared2009
05-31-2010, 12:07 PM
is your company in vegas? can i pick them up and save on shipping? thanks jay

drfrightner
06-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Couple observations... less is sometimes more. The top panel you have shown here I would never buy because I don't want that frame in the center nor would I want that post and guys head there. You have to remember that when people are buying this stuff they are lining whole entire hallways are setting up the whole room to match... that stuff repeated over and over again would not look realistic. You should make another panel with JUST that wood work and skip the rest. I love the work on the panel itself and would buy them for the panel not the frame and the post in the middle. I want to add REAL frames, REAL statues or furniture or whatever in front of the panel to make them REALISTIC looking. I do not want it to look fake I want to dress the panel so you think they are real. See my point?

The crypts do not appear that a coffin or even a body could fit inside, so for my haunt not even close to realistic enough to consider. Lastly remember just because you can put lets say a sprocket in a corner doesn't mean you should...if you where building a boiler scene lets say using your panels would you want a sprocket just sitting up in the right hand corner of every single panel would that be realistic would that look right? NO!

Less is more, lose the clutter, and don't try to over play the panel... let the haunter do the set dressing part you do the wall panel you offer a panel that makes the wall looked carved, pitted, made from steel or a wall of spikes and leave out the parts that don't belong...

Yes there might be a market for those panels but for myself or set designers there would be no market. There are movie producers who would buy this stuff but LESS IS MORE... give us the essence of a carved out highly detailed turn of the century wood door panel or whatever and leave out the rest.

I think your stuff looks great, and I'm in the market for good vac panels I just hope you try to make things as realistic as possible because I think there is a bigger market for that than the other, or do both!!!! Additionally if you make lets say that door, then you need panels to match it because there would be no room of just say 'doors' you need very simple panels that would match up to your door panel so we could buy 10 other panels to finish up the room. The door panel will stand out but I dont' want it to stand out because the walls look like plywood and the door panel is the only one that looks that awesome. See my point.

I'm looking forward to watching what all you put together in the future and consider myself a potential customer for your work!!!!

Nice job!

Just keep my comments in mind when you make new ones down the road because I think what you are doing here is great!!! Our industry needs more of this not less.

Larry

tonguesandwich
06-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Thanks Larry for the feedback it is highly appreciated.

I agree that the bust wall is a single selling item as I mentioned in the earlier post. It would look very silly with multiples in one room. That is why we even considered throwing it in free with the matching wall.
I also agree with lining the rooms with as much real stuff as possible. However, as a temp haunt owner I donít have months to setup. I have to be fast and efficient. I need to put up and tear down as fast as possible. I also know I do not have to worry about it tipping over (Bust, poles, etc). I had mostly black (Oak island) walls last year in my haunt. I had double pissers, a heart attack, hyper-ventilators and just about every kind of panic attack there is. I hated my haunt last year because I also like high detail but the customers loved it. I did not have one complaint. SoÖ this year using panels, my realism will be a thousand times more than what I had. I guess to what degree of realism do you need is a topic for another forum. If I had a permanent haunt I would still use them but to a different degree.

As for the boiler panels I agree. Thatís why we made them flip panels. So the layout combinations are huge. Left up to the haunt owner for artistic placement.

The crypt doors are bigger than the real ones we visited in Las Vegas. Maybe they make bigger ones in St. Louis for you big eaters ;)

I agree with you again on the door panel, thatís why we have pushed back taking orders, not only for the cosmetic look of the matching panels, but because we donít want our customers to foot the bill for multiple shipping charges. To just order a door by itself would be very expensive in shipping cost. Because vacuum form is over sized shipping even though itís fairly light, it a very wise decision to order in quantity to save on shipping charges. I would try my best not to sell singles on behalf of the customer.

Vacuum form is what it is. High detail will always be limited but who will notice besides the haunters. The small amount of detail lost for the trade off of light, fast, durable wall that gets it done in my world is worth it. I think our set will run or pass most haunts.
Weíre not kids with limited knowledge or experience. We have over 40 years of FX and prop building experience servicing such industries as Museums, Film, Commercial, Retail, Casinos, Theme Parks etc. We know what works.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and I hope I donít sound defensive. Keep it coming! If you have a wish list let us know!

I also had the pleasure of attending your haunt at this years show. Had a fantastic time and thanks.

Couch & Bagy

drfrightner
06-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Let me tell you I'm offering you my advice because I want to see you develop the product so I can buy them, as well as many others. I think what you've done so far is really nothing short of outstanding, however for me I want something different something less cluttered, less decor and more realism.

If you are going to do crypts make sure a body or should I say coffin would fit inside because if they don't or won't then they are not what I'm looking for... again you look like you are off in the right direction for sure.

I will be very interested in buying some of your stuff. Nice job.

Larry

tonguesandwich
06-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Thanks and I do appreciate it but these are pretty close. They are a little exaggerated and tight. The coffin does not go through the front. Most are very shallow for urns. It would be near impossible to get a forklift in the thin hallway of the modern indoor crypt of this style. We load this type from the outside. The artist who designed these worked for many mortuaries. I agree that 6 coffins wouldnít fit in a 4 x 8 space.
I am guessing we are discussing apples and oranges. We will go ahead and make older front-loading crypts as an option. We are trying to stay away from what other people are already doing. Thatís why we did this modern or different style. Thanks for bringing this perspective to our attention.
I absolutely understand what you are saying in reference.
Thanks again

A front off a modern (real) one with the nameplate removed.

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/Crypt-No-Marker-1.jpg

tonguesandwich
06-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Here is our Freddie walls being used by a non-Haunt business (believe it or not). Think I found the background for the site I'm working on!
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Hazard%20Room/freddywalls.jpg

Thorswings
06-07-2010, 07:19 PM
any news on a website and order information? Would like to know when you are taking orders and how to do it basically!

austind
07-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Hey are you selling these yet? Can you contact me at austind101@comcast.net

Thanks Austin

tonguesandwich
07-02-2010, 02:30 PM
I was letting this post go silent because I had no idea of the overwhelming response we would get from the teasers. That's a good thing but we stopped posting until we are in ready to ship. Pick up right now is not a problem.

Update-
Shipping on these is high so we are trying to take a dent out of that. We just had a firm design a box for use and now we have to hand that over to a company to produce them for us. We are not in this for a quick buck and we want to get it right off the bat. My other companies don't ship items of this size and it is a learning experience for us.

Prototype production has been going full blast and Bob is producing some amazing affordable items.

Phone- If you called and have not heard back from me its because your voice mail is full or you don't answer your phone. In two weeks we have a person who will be coming on to answer phones full time.

If you wish to place an order without knowing your shipping we can usually blow that out in a few days unless it is huge than we will needed a little space.

We should be full blast in two weeks regardless of what happens with our shipping boxes. We will ship standard method if need be because we know you have time lines to meet.

Couch & Bagy
702-374-4548

icemanfred
07-19-2010, 10:00 AM
any news on a website showing all products or shipping costs?

zombietoxin
07-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi, new guy again- so maybe this has been mentioned: I've been aware of vacu-forms for quite a while, but have never seen a book shelf form- you know like a facing of books. A form of one shelf at a time would be interesting to me. That way I could put whatever number of shelves together I wanted. I dunno, maybe real books might be cheaper since it seems no one reads anymore. Just wondering....

Terror_Field
10-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Did You ever get a website up. We are looking to buy for next yr.

Haunted Wolf
11-01-2010, 11:44 AM
A panel with all skulls would be great! Keep us updated on the web page.

tonguesandwich
11-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Update-

Thanks for all the inquiries. When I put up the teaser pics we got slammed with request for orders. After punching out a test order we decided that our machine was to labor intensive to fulfill orders in a timely costly fashion. The last thing we wanted to do is come into the market and not deliver great customer service. So we stalled that project until the March show so proper adjustments could be made.
There will be no website until then. We will not take orders until then.
We are currently working on a line of static and animatronic props. You are going to love. We decided not to show any items until March because of the frenzy created from the vacuum form panels.
We love the dark zone but we intend on showing in the lighted area. We want to highlight our paint schemes.
We also will take and deliver orders based on when placed and product availability. Not the size of the haunt. We listenÖ.
Weíre going blow your socks off!

@Zombietoxin- way ahead of ya!

@Haunted Wolf- We discussed that with another vendor and I think he will be doing something similar. If we have time we might revisit.

Couch & Bagy
Hazard Room Props
Coming March 2011

Allen H
11-20-2010, 09:41 PM
Very dissapointed you wont be offering these designs. I hope ou are able to soon.
Allen H

tonguesandwich
11-21-2010, 01:54 AM
Hey Allen,
We are targeting releasing those but not until the show, Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Thanks

naberhoodhaunts
11-21-2010, 10:15 AM
great work very nice job.

Terror_Field
03-29-2011, 05:37 PM
so how is the website coming? are these for sale?

Allen H
03-29-2011, 07:18 PM
Here they are, they were at Transworld and had a great showing! Im looking forward to what they will be doing in the future.
http://www.hazardroom.com/
Allen H

tonguesandwich
04-11-2011, 04:38 AM
Thanks Allen...Thanks for letting me pick your brain at the show.... We are not waiting to introduce new stuff.
We should be done soon with everyone's orders real soon then we will throw 5 more animatronics up on the site. One is pretty big ....

Here is new stuff to the site as of tonight I believe. Girl clown is my fave....
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/new311.jpg

hauntedkimmy
04-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Very neat masks! Can't decide my favorite!!! Love the girl clown too, there's never many girlie options out there! Good choice!

tonguesandwich
04-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeap...we noticed that at the show. We have some more female oriented stuff in the works.

Here is new stuff to the site as of tonight I believe. Girl clown is my fave....
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/new311.jpg

HauntedPaws
04-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Show me the walls!!

tonguesandwich
04-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Uh...check the prices on the masks. They have been adjusted big time (much lower). I entered the wrong prices..shouldn't work while sleeping...

RJ Productions
04-12-2011, 02:54 AM
I was just over at Hazard Room tonight and believe me the new pieces look awesome!!!
I agree the girl clown is really unique and looks great up close!!!

The "pig/human" mask is REALLY cool!!! It's something that would be extremely costly if not impossible to
do anyother way. It would be perfect in a slaughter room, a meat locker, even a chainsaw guy!!

Wait until you see the other new stuff they're bringing out....way cool!!

Rich

tonguesandwich
04-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Thanks Rich...come by anytime!
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x92/Tonguesandwich/Bobhillbilly.jpg

Terror_Field
02-21-2013, 04:51 PM
your website does not work, do you not sell wall panels anymore

tonguesandwich
02-22-2013, 10:57 AM
We're in the middle of a major move from Las Vegas and Denver. To Nashville ... So we are not doing them this season. We pulled the site and will be doing very limited animatronic orders at the show.
Thanks

MillersThrillers
02-25-2013, 11:13 PM
Are you guys doing a haunt in Nashville this October?

tonguesandwich
02-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Not sure yet because the move might make it hard.. Moving fairly large haunt, Halloween stores and 40,000 lbs of molds. After the show I have to find a building... Fast!

Terror_Field
03-07-2013, 07:29 PM
well I cant wait because id love to buy some panels. Does any one else sell vacuum form for less the $150 a panel?

MillersThrillers
03-12-2013, 10:39 AM
Missed seeing you guys at the show. Give me a call and Im happy to chat with you about the Nashville area. I grew up here and have been a real estate agent for 8 years. Would love to chat with you about some haunt ideas for this season as well! David 9316981664

tonguesandwich
03-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Thanks David, we pulled at the last second, had some nice animatronics, but didn't feel with this move that we could fill orders in a timely fashion.