PDA

View Full Version : Grimy Gore Help

Raycliff Manor
05-14-2010, 09:51 AM
I remember that there was either an instructional video or article on how to make the grime/gore. If I remember correctly it was presented by one of the staff at the Darkness. in 2009 he also was demonstrating how to make the grime/gore for messing up a kitchen scene. Before I spend a great deal of time searching through my library of Hauntworld videos and Magazines I thought I'd ask if anyone can help me remember which video or magazine issue this was featured in so I can more quickly locate it. Thanks!

Kel

IHAUNT
05-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Hi Kel,

There is a section on it called 'Creating The Best Gore' in Larry's new video 'How To Detail Your Haunted House.

Tom

www.HauntedOverload.com

Raycliff Manor
05-14-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks Tom! I just placed my order! I heard the DVD was coming, but I somehow missed the announcement that it was now available to purchase. I'm looking forward to checking it out! Thanks again Tom!

Kel

DeadManWalking
05-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Wasn't that part of the Modern Marvels show last year?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpShxMfb70

3:36 mark

Allen H
05-14-2010, 07:02 PM
At Larrys Darkness tour in 09 there was someone demoing the kitchen gore stuff, It looked pretty good, I used the 15 bean dry soup mix/ polyurethane mix for some vomit I had to make, It turned out really great, I mean nasty, you know what Im trying to say,
Allen H

Raycliff Manor
05-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks Mark and Allen! Mark, thanks for even pointing out the specific time stamp! Allen, I love the tip on the 15 bean dry soup mix! LOL Awesome!

I appreciate all the haunt family help!

Kel