PDA

View Full Version : MHC - Who's ready? WHo's going?

Killer Katie
05-15-2010, 09:13 PM
I'll be there for the tour Friday night, the Bodypainting Saturday, and to teach a class on Sunday... and not ready LOL
What are you guys going to do there?
What are you excited about?

Darkblood
05-16-2010, 07:16 AM
I'll be there Friday (bus tour) through Sunday. We'll be looking around, hanging out, catching up, and getting ideas/items for 2011 since this year we're not opening.
I can't wait to get on the road and enjoy a fantastic weekend in Columbus!

See ya there!

Kirk

HELLRAZZORS
05-16-2010, 08:23 AM
be there friday night for the haunt tours and be there all day sat and sunday....and also my brothers gettin married at 7 pm sat night ..busy weekend...cant wait...

Raycliff Manor
05-16-2010, 11:00 AM
You know I'll be there! Conducting a workshop on Saturday. Since I had to leave TW before I was even able to hit the show floor, I'm ready to get an in-person look at all the new products!

Kel

badlander2000
05-16-2010, 11:32 AM
Imma going! This is finally going to be my first convention in two years! WIN!

HouseOfHorrors
05-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Gonna try and sneak away from work and finally go this year... i say that every year and never end up going but I think I will definately be attending this time!

Badger
05-16-2010, 06:18 PM
I'll be there, assisting in a class on Saturday and covering everything else for RFR. If you want to be interviewed, let me know...

Killer Katie
05-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Badger - i may just find you ;)

BruiseMuse
05-16-2010, 07:05 PM
I'll be acting at the pre-tour at Bloodview. Setting up the Raven's Wolf booth friday, then teaching a costuming class Saturday and working the Raven's Wolf booth the rest of the weekend.

graystone
05-23-2010, 11:07 AM
Would be a ton of people from these forums not many people responded! Shane and its what happened to all the MHC fans? Shane this time!

Dalloween
05-23-2010, 11:32 AM
I'll be there with Jay (my business partner) and Mark (our tech/engineering guy).

I'm planning to attend your zombie costume session Katie. I bought a foam fitted zombie mask from Arrival Masks at TW and need to make a costume to go with it. Looking forward to seeing your presentation.

We'll get there Friday afternoon and head out Sunday afternoon. We're attending both the Friday tour and the ball Saturday evening. Does everyone wear costumes to the ball? I'm trying to figure out something that doesn't require checking a lot of heavy luggage, but still haven't come up with anything.

Hope to meet all of you in person there.
Jim-Jim

Killer Katie
05-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Shane - it's probably me.... LOL

bhays
05-23-2010, 08:03 PM
Several of us from Fear Fair will be there for the makeup class on Friday, haunt tour Friday Night, several classes on Saturday and the Bad Boy's seminar on Sunday!

graystone
05-23-2010, 08:04 PM
I am sure all of you will have a blast! Shane and its think of me! Shane this time!

OdetteDespairr
05-24-2010, 02:30 PM
I will be on the pre tour as well as the friday night tour but you'll mostly be able to find me at the Rotting Flesh Radio booth or Laura Dark's Photography booth. I am also a featured artist in the bodypaint fashion show.

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio