PDA

View Full Version : Favor For a Friend! Please Read!

Raycliff Manor
05-21-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey Gang,

I have a favor to ask of you. A good friend of mine, Joel, is about to launch a new clothing line called Deceased Clothing. The shirts will be released in limited editions and each will have a Death Certificate attached. When each design is sold out, it goes to the Deceased Clothing Morgue. Joel has put his heart and soul into this business and he's made absolutely zero compromise on quality while keeping the price point great for the customers. He's planning for the new website reveal and the product launch to take place around the end of this month or early June.

Joel doesn't know I'm putting this out to you all, but I'd love to see him surprised when his Facebook, Myspace and Twitter pages "Friends" go off the charts! Please check out the following Deceased Clothing sites to become a Friend and you'll receive a notification when the launch takes place...

http://www.facebook.com/deceasedclothes?v=app_4949752878

http://www.myspace.com/deceasedclothingcompany

http://twitter.com/deceasedclothes

Also, for those of you who provide your haunted attraction fans social network announcements, this is a great product and company to share with them! I appreciate your effort to support my good friend Joel. He's definitely one of the good guys and an outstanding individual who deserves all the tremendous success I know his new business is going to bring!

Kel

chuck weber
05-21-2010, 06:10 PM
I'll buy a few

Badger
05-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Sent out invites on FB to the friends of RBHC...

brad
05-22-2010, 05:29 AM
As soon as I get my laptop working up here, I'll add him on there. I saw his shirts not too long ago from his ad on rotting flesh radio website. I think he has some good looking stuff.

Is he considering doing a wholesale program? I think these shirts could sell good at a haunted house.

Raycliff Manor
05-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Thanks everyone for helping to spread the word about Joel's clothing company. I actually believe he is going to be carrying larger sizes Chuck. There's a particular celebrity who wears the larger size shirts as well, who is interested in a particular design and I think he's going to base a larger line on this. I'm not sure if this is concrete though so I can't say for sure. Feel ask on his Facebook or other social networking pages. He's real good about seeing that all questions are answered by either a staff member of himself.

Brad, from what I understand, he's taking his price point as low as possible and therefore may not have room for wholesale sales. I could be wrong though! Definitely check with him.

Thanks again to everyone who is supporting Joel's dream. Like I said before, he's an awesome guy and he's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He's also a haunter by the way!

Kel

chuck weber
05-22-2010, 04:03 PM
hopefully he'll carry the larger sizes. checked out the site. great stuff ! thanks for the hookup. If he's a friend of yours, I'm sure he'll do well.

brad
05-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Ok thanks Kel. I'll try to hit him up if I can get my laptop working up here.

I'll keep you posted on whatever I find out.